(42) °Pranks PT.1°

Chapter 42 - Prank Compilation PT.1
*its a compilation but i will make it long for you guys*

1. Suicidal Prank 🔪
- this prank is kinda matured content, so if you are under aged if i were you skip this one sweetie..😊 I know na di po biro ang Suicidal. Wala naman po akong intension to make fun about suicidal. Sorry ❤

It was POV of Eka, she was really bored so she have an idea to prank his boyfriend. Only Jimin didn't know what was going on.

It was Saturday Afternoon in BTS and BFF House. They have no scheds and they are free to do a lot of things.
Eka texted other BTS members that she have a prank for Jimin, same goes to her members in BFF.

Everyone agreed with it as they really love to tease each other. V and Jungkook the one who really more excited as they can tease their Hyung again.

They help Eka for her plan works. Her goal was to make Jimin cry. As 5:00 came, Jimin was way home as he came from a meeting with Sejin-nim.
And that's the time all gets started.

Eka texted Jimin, a message..
"Oppa, I can't handle it anymore.. Sorry oppa 😭💔 You know I love you but.. I'm sorry.. 😭"

And Jimin replied..
"Hey, what happened baby? ... Don't do anything until I come home.. Please don't to anything. I'm already there."

And Eka didn't replied. As she was done to make her fake cuts on her wrist and done to pour some fake blood on the their bedroom. AJ placed the blade near to her and she messed Eka's hair and put some more make ups to her as she looks like pale.

"Perfect! Hahaha I can't wait for Jimin oppa reaction ahhhh!!" Naeexcite nasabi ni AJ.

"Thank you girls for helping me HAHAHA!" sabi ni Eka.

*phone call ringing*

"Ohhh its Jimin oppa!" Sabi ni CJ.

"Answer it." Sabi ni Eka.

"Yeobbeoseoyo oppa?"
- "hello? CJ ikaw ba toh?"
"Opo oppa why?"
- "Si Eka asan, bakit ikaw ang sumagot?"
"Uhm nasa kwarto nyo nagkulong diko alam kung bakit."
- "what? Ask her why?"
"Di nya kami pinapansin, nakalock ang pinto eh. Kinakabahan narin kami."
- "may duplicate ako sa kusina, try to unlock it."
"Okay wait... I found it! Wait...---- oh my goshhh!"
- "what happened? CJ?"
"Omy goshhh! Eka?!!"
- "hey what happen? Hello C-----"

Binaba na ni CJ yung phone call kasi di nasila makapigil sa kakatawa.

"Sige na pumuwesto nakayo for sure paparating nayun." Sabi ni Eka agad naman sila nag in-character na.
As of 5:50, dumating na si Jimin.

"Where's Eka?!" Sabi ni Jimin pagkarating nya.

"N-nasa kwarto nyo why?" Sabi ni AJ.

"You didn't know what happened to her?!" Sabi ni Jimin at diretso umakyat sa kwarto.

"Wait what happen ba? CJ why are you crying?" Sabi ni AJ.

"Eonni.. Si Eka eonni.." Sabi ni CJ habang nagkukunyare umiiyak.

"Eka?!!" Sigaw ni Jimin ng makita si Eka sa sahig.