(16) °AAA 2016°

Chapter 16 - Asian Artists Awards 2016

*again its a compilation of moments*

1. RED CARPET
- idols who attends AAA 2016;
Kpop Groups: BTS, EXO, TWICE, NCT 127, BFF, IOI, BLACKPINK, MONSTA X, RED VELVET, NUE'ST, IKON and more..
Actor/Actress: Park Shin Hye, Bae Suzy, Kang Ki Yong, Lee Jong Suk, Ha Ji Won, Park Bo Gum, Lee Seung Gi, Park Seo Joon, Park Min Young, Park Bo Young, Kim Ji Won, Do Ji Han, Song Hye Kyo, Song Joong Ki and more..
- you guys will perform ASSA and Chase Me (your new song that was release on August 2016)

2. INTERVIEW
- It was your turn after Blackpink interview.

"Oh hi girls~ you all look so beautiful tonight" sabi ng host na si Kim Sae Ron.

"Dul, set. Together Forever Annyeonghaseoyo Best Friend Forever ibnida!" Bati namin at kumaway sa fans.

"So, i heared you guys recently releases your new song and which made you girls literally different from Debuting with cute concept to having a comeback with dark concept. Just wow. How you guys turn to that concept?"

"It is just we all wanted to gave a new best friend forever concept to our fans. And our concept for now is already official or that was a dark concept." Sabi ni Ella

"Oohh, what a nice transformation. So can you gave your fans a little spoil about your performance tonight."

"The stage will explode tonight. HAHAHA" sabi ni CJ at tumawa

"Oh gosh, really?" Sabi ng host at nagulat.

"No not really, it is just a joke come on. HAHAHA" sabi ni CJ

"So before you guys go the main venue any words for them?" Sabay turo sa audience at naghiyawan naman sila.

"We love you~" sabi namin at nagfingerheart.

"Thank you girls!" Sabi ng host at nagbow samin, nagbow rin kami at dumiretso na sa loob ng Venue.

3. PERFORMANCE
- first performer is NCT 127, then NUEST, IKON, Blackpink, IOI, then Red Velvet.
- before Red Velvet Sunbaengnim performance, they are already in the backstage, while the girls are getting ready for their performance tonight.
- After Red Velvet performance.. Host are announcing the winners for Best Actor and Actress first. And after Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum earn the award. Host are getting ready to announce to everybody that the girls were about to perform.

"So, congrats to all the winners. Our next performer is the Bighit Rookie Monster Group, lets welcome.. BFF with ASSA and Chase Me!" Agad nagmankami umakyat sa stage at nagpose sa unang sayaw.

Intro + ASSA + Dance Break + Chase Me + Outro

4. BEST FEMALE DANCE PERFORMANCE AWARD
- as they were nominated in 9 categories like (Best Female Dance Performance, Best Female Group, Popularity Award, Best Music Video, Best Song of the year, Musician of the year, Idol of the year, Best Female Artist, and Best K-Pop Idol).
- and they got already the Best Female Artist. Ang Best Female Dance Performance Award ay iaannounce na.

"And for Best Female Dance Performance... We have..... BFF Congratulations!" They stood up and bow to other idols. They walk in the center way up to stage to accept the award.