"KoreaBoo"

¡koreaboo!

“EXO Sehun and BFF Ella Dating Rumors”

*July 27 2018*

a fan spotted Ella with a guy on the way to BFF and BTS House in Gangnam District.
BFFLs said it was Sehun from EXO because he once post on IG the same day that Ella spotted. He was on his car and captioned it; “waiting for someone!”.
— #OhCouple is trend worldwide. As both of them have the surname "Oh".
but after few days.. Sehun confirmed he was Ella that time.. But he also said.. “They are Cousins in Father side.”
Everyone got shocked after Sehun posted in his IG that Ella was his cousin.
Ella also commented on his post that; “yes its true I'm with him that day, and the only relationship that I have to him is were cousins.”

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

¡koreaboo!

“BTS Jhope and BFF Algen dating rumor”

*August 10 2018*

on latest post of Algen in her IG, she was on the dance practice room with Jhope and taking a mirror selfie.
and caption says; “dance routine with him”
And many BFFLs, assumed that this having something into. So they make this dating rumors..
#AlSeok
after few days, BigHit release a statement on their email..
“I'm so happy that both of my artists are being happy to each other. I can see in their eyes the passion of being an idol. So I can't deny that both of the groups have certain special sides to each other. Yes Algen and Jhope are dating for about 1 week. And I'm happy for them. Actually All of them I am so happy to see them being with each other.”

✨✨✨✨✨

¡koreaboo!

*August 20 2018*

“BTS SeokJin and BFF SaeRan Spotted in A Cinema”

As Ella posted on Twitter; “what movie do you think that i would prefer to watch? Horror or RomCom?”
And after few days Jin did the same thing on twitter; “Ami, the worldwide handsome is bored, what should I watch a movie, horror or action?”
and then this last saturday an Army spotted Jin and Ella on Nearest Cinema in BigHit. And to watch something new.
after the rumors spread (#JinElla) Ella already claimed that she is in Cinema with Jin and her niece.. And she also said.. “The rumors are true, Yes we're together for about exactly 7 days. And now were having are weeksary so we watch a cinema with my niece @/ohseohyun”
EXO Sehun also commented on her post saying “finally HAHAHA”

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟