"DISPATCH"

!DISPATCH!

[JUST IN] BTS Leader (RM) and BFF Leader (AJ) are hiding something to their members (?)

Read more...

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

September 30 2017
On Twitter, AJ posted;

" You are so sweet, Thank you for the treats! I enjoyed it! 💕 "

As of that post having 1.6 million retweets and 1.2 million likes at twitter.
BTS official account re-tweeted it also.

" You're welcome Princess 💕 "

Fans are confused who's BTS member is that. The most surprised thing is the BTS unknown member called AJ "Princess".

There's some Armys said it was Jungkook because they said, BFF CJ once said that Jungkook confess to her that she have crush on her cousin when they were kids.
But some Armys said it was RM, because they said, RM himself told Armys on his latest VLive that he is very close to AJ, since AJ was started to be trainee of BigHit. And he literally said that he really admires her.

October 2 2017
AJ posted again with ;

" you really love to treat me always! Thank you for the hot coffee today! Anyways, thank you for spending with me on your studio yesterday! 💖 "

And again BTS official account re-tweeted it again..

" yes i really! I enjoy it too princess. Next time again! "

After that post the hastags;
#AJwithUnknownBTSMember
#PrincessAJ
#UnknownMemberOfBTS

Was trending for 12 countries;
S. Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Mexico, Vietnam, US, UK and Canada.

And for recently post of AJ in Twitter;

" I feel like I'm special for you NamNam oppa, thank you for the milk tea! ❤ "

And that post really gained 3.2 million re-tweets after 2 hours.
And this what Unknown Member said.

" it's all for you princess. xd "

And the re-tweet post gained also 3.4 million re-tweets by Armys.

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

- " omg! Its RM oppa! "
- " i say! She even called him Nam Nam! And RM called her princess in public for the third time! "
- " are they together?! Damn if are they! I'm gonna die! Xd "
- " omg!!! Are they?! Are they?! "
- " come on bang pd nim! Give your statement already! Are they together?! "
- " fudge ~ my ship is sailing bruhhh "

And the hashtags;
#AJandRM
#PrincessAJandPrinceNamNam
#AJoonIsSailing
#Leader_NimCouple

Trend worlwide and in 20 countries;
S. Korea, Japan, Philippines, Taiwan, Hongkong, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, US, Canada, Mexico, UK, Singapore, Italy, Switzerland, France, Germany, Denmark, New Zealand and Australia.

As of now October 23 2017. BigHit have no statements yet after the rumors and issues about their 2 artists.

- what do you think everyone, are they dating or its just RM really loves AJ to treat?

Rate this content:

⬜happy ⬜surprised ⬜angry ⬜sad ⬜funny

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐