(3) °Training°

Chapter 3 - Training

(Author's POV)

After matapos ng show noong March 2015, naging busy na sina Kia, AJ, Ella, CJ, Algen, Ashley at Eka. Sa naging paghahanda nila sa kanilang debut.

Meron na lang kasi silang natitirang isang buwan bago magrelease ng premiere album sa May.
Buti nalng may nahanda nang tracks at lyrics sina Ella at AJ.
Nirecord na nila ang 10 tracks na laman ng Premiere Album. At 4 tracks na laman ng 1st Mini Album nila.

"Girls meet Mr. Kang Minhyuk, your Manager. And his secretary Ms. Yoo Ji Na." Sabi ni Bang PD nim.

"Annyeonghaseoyo!" Sabi nila at nagbow.

"Hello girls. So want you to meet your choreographer for your songs that will releases next month?" Sabi ni Mr. Kang.

"Yes"

"She is one of the dancers in 1 million dance studio... Ms. Mina Myoung come in." Pakilala ni Mr. Kang

"Hello girls, I'm Mina Myoung your choreographer for your premiere and debut song. Nice to meet you." Bati ni Mina Myoung

"Annyeonghaseoyo~" bati ng pito.

"You may start your practices right now and next week we will have the photo shooting and also the MV shooting. Good luck! Have a nice day girls. Ms. Yoo the schedules..." Sabi ni Mr. Kang at umalis.

"So first I want to know your positions?"
"Actually eonni we dont have officials but we can tell you who will be the center or the singer." Sabi ni Ella.

"Oohh really. So who is it?" Everyone points AJ as she is the center.

"Yah, Why me?!"

"You ranked no.1, Bang pd said also you are the center." Sabi ni Algen.

"Mweo?! Aishh!" Sabi ni AJ at nagkamot ng ulo.

"HAHAHA its okay only intro, your parts and dance break and last pose as you being the center." Sabi ni Mina Myoung.

"So okay lets go with stretching first. Can we?" They nodded and start stretching.

After stretching, Mina gives the girls a words for make the girls comfortable to her and knowing the limits from doing the dance routines.

"Okay so in my own way to make myself comfortable while dancing. I just enjoy my self while dancing, I feel the music and if I got a mistakes I recovered it up fast and continue. So girls before you start make it sure everyone was on the positions and dont make any movements. Understood?"

"Yes."

"Your premiere song was a kinda girl crush or let say kinda badass concept. So dapat yung expression ng face nyo ay nababagay sa song and steps. Dapat may pangakit na tingin. Malandi na kung malandi pero wala tayong magagawa yun yung concept eh HAHAHA!" natawa na lng ang lahat ng sabihin iyon ni Mina.

"So i will teach the steps before we can apply the transitions and positions. Lets start with the chorus... " dugtong nya at sabag turo sainyo.

Binibigyan nya kayo ng pagkakataon magpahinga, around 20-30 minutes then practice ulit. Then if 12kst na or 4pm kst & 7pm kst. Mina give them 1-2 hrs of rest to eat and relaxation.

After a days of Practices..
In the next day will be the photo shoot for the photo concepts and debut photo.

As of now they have an another practice, they almost complete the whole choreo of Whatta Man. And if they finally completed it. Mina Myoung will already teach them the choreo of their debut song Nun Nu Nan Na.

"Okay, malapit na tayo matapos. Actually dance break na tong ituturo ko then after that last chorus and ending pose and yun tapos na. Magrarun nalng tayo kapag okay na lahat lahat, saka ko naman ituturo yung sa Nun Nu Nan Na nyo." Sabi ni Mina.

"Eonni. Sa 1 million dance studio ba ilan kayo dun?" Sabi ni Ashley.

"Literal na isang milyon sila dun noh!" Sabi ni Eka.

"HAHAHA, actually yes kaya nga 1 million dance studio kasi isang milyon yung dancers dun." Sabi ni Mina.

"So.. Lets start again?" Dagdag nya. Tumawa ang girls and then nagstart na sila magpractice.

Few moments after, they finally ends the choreography. Ang kaylangan nalng ay synchronized na galawan at postures and facial expressions.

Kinabukasan ay wala silang practice at puro shooting lng ng photo concepts for debut.
After taking pictorials. In another day, they use to dance one more time of Whatta Man and it end up successfully.

"So you girls are now okay with your first choreo.. So should we move on to the second one?" Sabi ni Mina.

"Sure!" Sabi ng girls at agad naman nagturo si Mina Myoung.
Medyo close nasilang walo sa isa't isa. Mina is not a strict mentor for dancing but thats not the reason why girls comfortable around her maybe they almost same aged or something that Mina and girls personality are similar.

We can't say the right why they were close but it seems like Mina is such a friendly mentor. She didn't use to pissed off or upset easily if the girls doing wrong, she always make them right. But sometimes there's an intense atmosphere between her and girls make themselves uncomfortable with.

After a days of practicing Nun Nu Nan Na choreography, they start to film their Whatta Man Music Video Outside of the building.

Bighit rent a small resto from gangnam to film a scene from the MV with a guy.. (Lets pretend its one of TXT members who use to trained in Bighit. xd)

After filming the MV for 3 days. Nun Nu Nan Na choreography is about to end up soon.

After the days of practicing Nun Nu Nan Na, its end up perfectly. And now they film their MV in a Big Studio near in Bighit's building. Nun Nu Nan Na MV will seen full of filters or edited stuffs.

As the girls finally end their schedules around the month of April. They rested and getting ready for premiere day in May.
The one month of preparing is not enough for them to make music and film MV or taking pictorials but they end up successfully with no worries.

Bighit staffs really work hard for BFF's debut. Bighit really dont want their fans to be disappointed after what happened to there first girl group.

Now bighit will promise this girl group will known soon as one of successful groups in kpop. Not being popular one but successful group they are.

---------------

Any suggestions or request? Its open everyone! 😘