+14+

Kaelani•

"What are you doing with those flowers?" I asked Luke as I approached my locker.

"Happy 1 month baby girl," he replied while stretching his arms out to hand me the peonies.

Shit. I thought. 1 month already?

"1 month already?" I said taking the flowers and putting them in my locker.

"Yeah, I guess time flies when you're with the one that makes you happiest," he said staring at his feet.

"They're so beautiful... Thank you Luke," I said while giving him a hug. When I let go I said, "and uh..." I searched up and down my locker for something to give him. I finally found a bag of m&ms (I carry those things everywhere) and handed it to him. "Happy 1 month to you too, babe."

"Hey! Our favorite snack, I'll cherish it until about noon when we eat them," he said and I laughed.

"I'll get you something better later, I promise," I leaned up to kiss him on the nose.

He tilted him head down to catch my lips with his at the last second. He pulled away, smiled, and said, "it's okay, love, what do you want to do today after school?"

"We could go to my house and watch Netflix?" I said grabbing my books and putting my binder in my locker.

"Aww come on, we always do that Kai," he said.

I closed my locker and looked at him with a smile, "It doesn't matter as long as I'm with you."

Luke pinched my cheeks, "Alright cutie, Netflix it is."

We walked to 1st period together and talked about what we'd do after school and agreed on going to get Mexican food and going to his house to play video games.

All day I couldn't stop thinking about how I forgot that it was our 1 month anniversary. I didn't think it would come so fast.

Matthew tried to talk to me today, but of course I just steered away and avoided him. What's up with that guy? Can't he see that I will never speak to him again.

♕❁♕❁♕❁♕

The day went by quickly and Luke and I went out for Mexican and then went and played video games till 11 or so.

"Shit Luke it's 11, I gotta get home," I said getting up from my comfortable spot right next to him.

He tugged on my arm and pushed out his bottom lip, "Aww, but it's only 11 love, can't you just stay for a little longer?"

"I wish I could, but we have a huge test tomorrow Luke, and you need rest too," I bent down and gave him a quick kiss before hurrying off out of his house and into the cold winter air.

"Hey Kai," I heard behind me, "Let me walk you. It's freezing."

I nodded and he jogged up to my side and grabbed my hand as we walked. I thought, this is nice... His hand is so warm.

Once we got to my front door, Luke turned towards me and said, "It's been one month and one week since the best day of my life when I kissed you. And I thought that I'd never have the courage to say something to the most beautiful girl in the world that I thought of her as the most beautiful girl in the world. It's been one month since we've made it official that we're dating, but it's been since the day I met you that I've been in love with you. I'd say more, but you need to get some rest sleepy head. Happy Anniversary," and then he kissed my nose, and left.

I smiled at him as he walked off and I called after him, "I love you! Happy Anniversary!"

I walked into my room and got ready for bed with him on my mind the whole time. My eyes glanced at the peonies sitting on my desk and I thought to myself of how lucky I really was. My best friend... I'm in love with my best friend.

I turned out the lights and went to bed with a smile on my face.

♕❁♕❁♕❁♕

// I've been really busy lately and I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting a lot and it's been a while but I really do want to post more, I'm sorry sorry guys :/

I'm also really sorry of how short this chapter is, I'm just really tired right now and I wanted to post tonight though

Happy One Year Anniversary of 'She Looks So Perfect' Being Released

Anyways goodnight ilyasm //