Chapter 7: Our teacher is killer!

The group of three had decided to sit at the water fountain, hoping no one would connect them with the school of mental cases. Percy sighed.

"What's up, Perce?" Leo asked.

"Nothing much. I just remember living somewhere close to here," he said. His heart ached. Memories of his birth mother filled his mind. They were followed by ones of ms. Tyler.

"Really?"

"Yup." before more could be said, parts of Nancy's half-eaten lunch landed in Piper and Leo's laps.

"Oops," she smirked.

'That witch!' Percy couldn't help but think.

"Sorry, I guess I didn't see you losers right there." ok, that is crossing a line! Who the fuck does she think she is!

Rage filled Percy as his friends stood up to get the food off. Blinded by his anger and the next thing he knew, he too was standing with Nancy now in the fountain soaked.

"Percy and his loser friends pushed me!" she yelled. Next thing he and his friends are being dragged off by ms. Dodd.

📚📚📚

And so here they are. Just them and Dodd. She was glaring at the friezes of the gods.

Leo got an uneasy feeling about all of this.an unholy growl came from the teacher.

"You three will pay for what has been done." she hissed. What was she talking about?

"Did you think we wouldn't find out?"

Oh no. had someone snitched on their business? Or did they find out they had been the ones who had played 'What's New Pussycat' 21 times with only one 'It's Not Unusual' after about seven in through the school speaker system? Ok, well, that was just Leo, but he got a downloaded version of the songs from Piper and the needed things from Percy, but still! Plus, it was worth it to see the teachers have mental breakdowns from going back to it after crying tears of joy. Best. Class. Ever.

"What are you talking about, ma'am?" Percy played innocent so well Leo was grateful he was his roommate.

"Where's the bolt?"

"What bolt?" Piper questioned.

What happened next was so strange that Leo was sure nothing could top it. Their pre-algebra teacher grew wings and talons. She flew at them. Percy saved their heads by forcing Leo and Piper down, narrowly avoiding the claws.

What happened next was somehow a stranger. 'I guess something could top it.' She came back for round 2 as soon as they were on their feet. Leo had backed up from shock. Dodd flew for him.

He raised his arms and closed his eyes, waiting for the, probably, unbearable pain that was never came.

When he did open his eyes, he saw ms. Dodd putting out some fire. He looked at himself only to find embers floating by him.

'What?' he thought. Then came round 3aimed at his friends. She flew at them with a vendetta.

"Stop!" Piper yelled. And to make things more insane, she did.

Then out of nowhere, at all, Percy takes out a slingshot, where did he get that and a swiss army knife. He disconnected the small scissors they came with and fired, hitting her in the bloody eyes!

He then took the part for slicing tape and stabbed her in the chest. And so their Pre-Algebra teacher turned to dust.

Words: 549
Hi. I'm back. And it's August. Sorry for the wait, but I am back to my regular upload schedule.

Fun fact my birthday is on the 29 of August, which lands on a Saturday this year. And because the son of guidebook is getting updated, then you guys have until that time to send in questions. I will answer either the most popular or the ones that stick out. So have fun with that. I will remind y'all in updates until the date comes.

Anyway, possible chapters for said guidebook are:
1. James Cantu
2. Doctor who references
3. Chaos's and Order's powers
4. Coffee

As always, choose wisely.

-Red