i

"well now that you've met all of us," youngbin began

"well now that you've met all of us," youngbin began. "introduce yourself, we'd love to get to know you."

"well, uh, i'm melody." the overwhelmed girl announces to the crowd of listeners, unsure of what to say.

"wait a minute, melody?" chae asks abruptly, staring at the girl closely. then something registers. "melody, middle name: mako?"

"yes, that's me-"

"oh my god! we were cabin mates in the summer of 2010." the girl jumps up from her seat, nearly knocking beomgyu over in the process. the poor guy almost fell off the bench in shock.

"chaeryoung lee? it's you after all this time, wow." melody gushed as the two girls embraced tightly. "who would've thought that after all this time we'd meet again?"

"i know!" she held the girl's shoulders as she squealed. "i thought i'd never see you again. you disappeared only 2 weeks into the camp. we never even got to exchange numbers or emails or anything. i was so sad when you left."

melody sighs deeply, before mumbling out. "i moved to japan suddenly. i'm sorry for leaving you so soon. i really wanted to stay, but i didn't have a choice."

"it's okay, you're here now and that's what matters! this summer is going to be great." chaeryoung claps excitedly before she sees the small smile on geonu's face. a thought occurs to her and a devilish grin appears. geonu sees the change in expression and knows exactly what she's thinking.

"chae, no. no, please don't," the older boy begins to plead, but to no avail.

"summer of 2010. what an interesting year. we played a lot of kickball that year, didn't we?" her eyes glance over youngbin, knowing that he'll understand soon as well. chae's grin only widens as she sees the aghast expression mirrored on melody's face too. "don't you remember when you kicked the ball and hit geonu straight in the-"

"that's enough, folks! time to eat dinner and get ready for bed." geonu declares, as youngbin explodes into a mess of chuckles and snorts. chaeryoung's cackle only harmonizes with the other counselor's, leaving the rest dazed and confused.

"oh, this is gonna make such a great campfire story to tell the kids." youngbin comments, attempting to catch his breath as his arms release his stomach from the intense laughter.

geonu sulks on the side and melody makes her way towards the head counselor.

as the sky darkens, youngbin leads a curious jeongin, olivia and hitomi, promising he'd tell them the entire story after they went inside. chaeryoung also drags a whiny beomgyu behind her after also being persuaded to disclose the juicy story from their past.

"rest well guys, it's opening day tomorrow!" geonu calls out to them even though the doors are already closing behind them. he turns to melody, the moonlight casting light shadows across her face. upon closer inspection under the light, she notices the faint dust of pink at the tops of his adorable cheeks. was he blushing? she didn't have too much time to think about it because he turned on his heels saying, "come on, i'll show you our room."

wait a second. did he just say 'our room'?

 did he just say 'our room'?