but

today's arts and crafts class is all about mosaic tile painting—and let's just say it's a bit of a mess

looking at dahyun and daniel's tiles, melody feels proud...

"isn't mine pretty, daniel?" dahyun asks, hair tied up into a loose messy ponytail.

the giant 13 year-old looks over at the girl's artwork, closely observing it's pattern. "yeah i'd say it looks pretty good. the red really stands out, but in a good way."

but as she turns her to niki and nina's work area, she feels more than concerned.

"wait dude, are we supposed to use glue?" the girl asks, rapidly tapping on the boy's shoulder

"nina, does it look i know? i thought we're supposed to be using tape and markers!" ni-ki shrugs, pointing at the multitude of supplies laying on the table in front of them.

nina's eyes scan the table and something sparkly catches her eye. "ooh wait there's glitter too?"

"why are you even looking at the glitter? your tile is blank." ni-ki snickers, pointing at the girl's plain white tile.

"well...well, yours is blanker than mine." nina scoffs back, eyebrows tense in anger.

"is not!" niki retorts, tongue poking out tauntingly at the girl.

"is too!" great, now they're fighting—again.

melody makes her way between the two quarreling beings before things get too out of hand. "okay, who needs help with their mosaic tile?" the girl inquires animatedly, hoping to end their childish argument.

and so nina and ni-ki finally begin working on their mosaic tiles (with much of the counselor's help), aligning the colors and tissue paper artistically to create a souvenir to remember their time spent at the camp. arts and crafts are never perfect, and they're not supposed to be, either. they hold memories of enjoyed times and that's what matters most.

the door of the arts and crafts room flies open, a familiar blonde-haired, bright-eyed counselor standing in the doorway. she leans over to rest her hands on her knees, chest rising and falling as she pants heavily.

"hitomi, what took you so long? i just needed you to get paper towels." melody said sternly, holding the cut pieces of colored paper for ni-ki's art piece.

melody's eyes widen in concern at her next words. "g-geonu..."

"