Chapter 4-Out and Proud

Charlotte was shocked,but she wasn't upset about Fumiko coming out in the slightest.She herself is bisexual and would never shame someone for being brave enough to come out to the people they care about."Fumiko must have been so anxious and she still came out,I know that took a lot of courage not everyone has!"Charlotte thought to herself,very happy her sister could do that with little to no preparation.On another note,she was so proud of her little sister for trusting her enough with something so important!

Charlotte smiled while putting her hand across her heart,looking at Fumiko with softened eyes."You're right,my mistake...whoever you're going to homecoming with will be a very lucky GIRL."Charlotte said in an incredibly soft and sweet tone,putting emphasis on the word girl while bending down to hug Fumiko.

"Thank you for trusting me enough to tell me,I'm honored that you chose me of all people to tell."Charlotte added,hugging Fumiko tighter to let her know she's there for her...physically and emotionally.Fumiko hugged Charlotte back with the same intensity,almost as a way of saying "I know you're here for me,thank you for being here."

"I should be thanking you for accepting me."Fumiko responding,smiling and hugging her sister."No,you shouldn't have to thank anyone for accepting your existence...that should be expected not praised."Charlotte explained,hoping Fumiko didn't think this should be a rare experience for her."I'll remember that,it just means so much to me that you're not upset."Fumiko stated,taking off the dress.

"I would never be upset with you or anyone for coming out,neither would any of our other siblings."Charlotte replied,waiting as Fumiko put on her clothes."I want to come out to them as well,but I'm not ready to come out to everyone all at once yet."Fumiko said,still wanting to semi-stay in the closet for the time being.

"And that's perfectly fine,I won't tell anybody else unless you want me to."Charlotte stated,looking directly into Fumiko's eyes."I promise,your secret is safe with me."Charlotte concluded,smiling at Fumiko.Fumiko smiled back as she put on her sweater and grabbed her mini purse that accidentally fell on the floor.

"Thank you for letting me come out to you,Charlotte...and for being the first person I came out to."Fumiko revealed,not knowing if Charlotte knew that she was completely closeted before coming out to her."No problem,I'm always going to be there for you when you need me."Charlotte declared,squeezing Fumiko's shoulder affectionately.

They walked out of the dressing room,new homecoming dress in tow.Charlotte paid for the dress,using the money their dad gave her to pay for her siblings' homecoming clothes.They walked out of the boutique with the dress in a bag,now on their way to find Christopher and Naozumi.

"Once you pay for Christopher and Naozumi's tuxedos,can we go inside Icing?"Fumiko asked,having another idea in mind."What do you need to get?"Charlotte asked,wondering what Fumiko needed besides her dress."I want to get a pair of long,white gloves to compliment my dress,highlighting how classy and elegant my dress is."Fumiko replied,hoping Charlotte would buy her the gloves.

Charlotte stopped dead in her tracks."Okay,we can go right now as long as you're quick...I'd feel bad for making Christopher and Naozumi wait too long."Charlotte responded,turning around in the direction of Icing with Fumiko."Thank you so much,I won't take long to find it."Fumiko declared,using teleportation to enter the store.

Charlotte walked to the store,catching up to Fumiko.She walked into the store,standing near the checkout line to wait for Fumiko.As soon as Charlotte got comfortable,Fumiko walked up to her...a pair of white gloves in her hand."See? I told you I wouldn't take long."Fumiko said,smiling before walking to the front of the empty checkout line.

Charlotte put her credit card in the machine and put in the card information,waiting to make the transaction.Once Fumiko's gloves were bagged and she was handed the receipt,they walked out of the store and headed over to the tuxedo shop downstairs.They hopped on the escalators,going back down to the mall entrance.