Chapter 8-A Golden Future Glows

Fumiko walked down the hall and down the long,wide set of stairs.She turned around to go to the kitchen to look at the time because she didn't want to be late for the promposal she sacrificed so much of herself for.

Well,mentally and emotionally...Fumiko did sacrifice a lot to go through with this promposal.However,now was not the time to think about that when she needed to be heading to Aiyana's house right now.

She went into the kitchen and saw the clock on hall,which read 5:45p.m.Her eyes felt like they deceived her,but she knew that didn't.There was only 15 minutes left until it was time for Fumiko to be at Aiyana's house.She wasn't keeping a good enough track of the time and this was the consequence,having to rush in order to be on time for event she planned ahead of time.Fumiko was so worried about being late,her emotions got the better off her and she teleported outside immediately.

Sometimes when Fumiko becomes overwhelmed or overcome with an intense emotion,her powers will behave as they're sentient beings and act on their own.All of her powers were like that from her teleportation to sedation powers,accidentally using them in the heat of heightened emotions.

For the most part,it was never a good thing but this time...she was actually saved by her own inability to not be able to control her powers when she isn't calm or stable.Out of all her incidents with emotional state and her powers being closely linked together,this was the best situation that has come from those incidents.

Fumiko walked out of her mansion's front lawn and made her own off her own property to get to Aiyana's house all in one piece.She walked down the street and stopped at a streetlight to take out her compact from mini purse,wanting to apply some glittery pink gloss to her naturally dark pink lips.

Fumiko took out a tube of Pearl Mint Lip Gloss and applied it to her lips,making sure the shimmer pink tint was noticeable on her lips.She quickly put her compact and lip gloss away in her mini purse as she turned into the Aiyana's part of the neighborhood.

Fumiko decided to walk a bit slower,so she wouldn't ruin the beautiful poster that she made for Aiyana.She wanted to jog,run,or even teleport,but she didn't want to risk ruining her poster or using her powers when she didn't need to.Aiyana's house was just at the very end of her street,which wasn't a long walking distance within her part of the neighborhood.Fumiko thought it would be lazy and unnecessary to just teleport to Aiyana's driveway when she's within a short walking distance.

In the meantime,Fumiko was mentally preparing herself for making this promposal as special for Aiyana as possible.That's all she needed to be focused on at this very moment before anything else that could distract her.Fumiko took a big gulp and a deep breath,settling any uneasiness or anxiety that may be left in her system.

"Here I am,putting everything out on the line...I'm ready to see what risks I may be taking and it's all worth."Fumiko said,approaching Aiyana's driveway and taking slow yet confident steps to Aiyana's doorbell.

Fumiko rang Aiyana's doorbell and waited patiently.She backed away from the door itself and stood in the middle of the driveway.Fumiko took the mini remote control from her mini purse and pressed the button confidently,an array of beautiful golden yellow lights illuminating the dark night sky and the promposal poster.

Fumiko looked at the lights she put up earlier today and smiled in approval because of how beautiful the lights were.She knew that Aiyana would absolutely be in awe since she loved anything Fumiko did for her,no matter how big or small.Fumiko heard footsteps and got excited,turning the lights off after deciding to surprise Aiyana with lights on as soon as she stepped outside.It was a last minute decision on Fumiko's part,but she was confident about it.

Aiyana opened the door and stepped on her doorstep,not knowing what Fumiko had in store for her.Without missing a beat and acting faster than when she did the trial run,Fumiko pressed the button on the mini remote controller and golden yellow lights lit up the dark blue atmosphere around them.The poster lights also lit up the driveway area from where Fumiko was standing,revealing the poster she had made for Aiyana.