1 ¦ Rules

The rules are as follows:

1) Follow both hostesses and the book club account.

2) All members must be at least 18+ years old. We don't care if you're going to be 18 next week or the next day. We will not accept you unless you're officially that age or above.

3) All books entered into this club must be mature or erotic romance. (It can be mature for other things besides sex, but must be mature.) Upon your request to join and the book that you wish to share, we will check if it is up to the standards for this club. If it is not, you will be kindly denied. All books must comply with Wattpad rules. If it comes to our attention they do not, that book will be removed. Pure Erotica in NOT allowed.

4) It is compulsory to read the chapter labeled Expectations and Requirements.

5) Writers, you must read each book and provide your review by the deadline (a couple of days late is fine) to keep your place within the reading schedule.

6) It is not compulsory to read each book according to the deadline. We understand real life can get in the way. Which is why you can take a leave of absence if necessary as outlined in the member expectations and requirements.

7) Fan-fiction, one-shots, and poetry are not accepted. Also, please make sure your short stories, novellas, and novels are at least 7,500 words, and 5 chapters long when applying. We cannot give you good feedback, if you haven't written enough for us to read to get a feel for what you are doing well, and what needs improvement.

8) Once you've read the book, use the review questions as a guideline to write a helpful critique. The questions are not compulsory, they're only there to help you with your review. Your evaluations will be posted to support the author.

9) This club is of a mature nature; therefore, anyone and everyone that joins will be treated as an adult.

10) We are open-minded people, and we have a high tolerance for most circumstances. BUT if we find out you've bullied, disrespected, humiliated, or abused anyone within this club (or outside), we will report you in a heartbeat.

11) Please create a new reading list titled Erotic Book Club (E.B.C). The reading list will be needed for all the books we will be reading. It's also a way for all clubbers to support one another by making club books more visible.

12) The E.B.C team and members work hard to provide their reviews. We give up our time to help each other. Therefore, if you're expecting to have your book reviewed and plan to drop out immediately after, you're not welcomed here. Please look for alternative book clubs that adhere to your needs.

13) The final rule! Have fun and spread the love!