One shot: Possessiveness

Today was the day Jeongyeon and Taehyung had been looking forward to since the announcement of the 2019 KBS Music Festival.

Though they had seen each other one day ago at SBS Gayo, they did not have enough time to talk or even meet; they only exchanged glances when the program was about to end, and there was no interaction between them.

They wanted to, but they were too tired and needed to prepare for the upcoming event.
They cannot tire their members simply by making them wait for the two. So they both choose the best option, meeting at KBS, even if it means ditching their members.

They were both preoccupied with their hectic schedules and did not have time to meet. After missing an opportunity at SBS, they are not going to miss this one. Because Taehyung would be flying to New York City to participate in Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve and returning 2-3 days later.
Jeongyeon and Taehyung do not believe they can maintain their sanity for long without seeing each other. So it was decided that they would meet at all costs.

After dressing up for her performance, Jeongyeon quietly exited the room assigned to TWICE, after informing Jihyo. Luckily, the BTS room was right next to Twice's.
Jeongyeon did not knock on the door because she knew Taehyung and the rest of the BTS members were on stage at the time. So she decided to stay outside until Taehyung arrived. She leaned against the wall just a little away from BTS's room to avoid attracting unwanted attention.

"Jeongyeon Noonaaaaaa" Jeongyeon jumped upon hearing the high-pitched voice. She clutched her beating heart and looked at Bambam, who appeared out of nowhere.
"Yaah, you scared me," Jeongyeon said, clutching her heart with one hand and slapping his shoulder with the other.
"Aah Sorryyy," Bambam said playfully, clearly not sorry.
"So tell me what you are doing here. Were you waiting for someone.....and is that person on stage right now? Is he?" His tone was laced with tease, and Jeongyeon rolled her eyes, tired of her labelmate's constant teasing, which was obviously not the first time.
"Do not you get tired of teasing me all the time...aarghh seriously," Jeongyeon said, annoyed.

aarghh seriously," Jeongyeon said, annoyed

"It is fun to tease you, Noona. You had turned red," he said, stifling a laugh as he looked at the now-red and extremely annoyed Jeongyeon.
"Yaaah," Jeongyeon began, but Bambam ran away quickly without looking back, laughing merrily as he saw Jeongyeon's condition.

Jeongyeon was trying to calm her nerves when BTS came into view.
They all appear tired and worn out. Taehyung was walking behind everyone, and when he saw Jeongyeon, his face lit up, and he began taking quick steps towards her.

 Taehyung was walking behind everyone, and when he saw Jeongyeon, his face lit up, and he began taking quick steps towards her