Last Part: Awaited Climax

Taehyung had been pestering Jeongyeon as they walked through the second floor following their hot kiss. He was getting on her nerves by the time they reached room 204.

Clearly, the room was double locked and could only be opened by entering some code digits, and Namjoon and his team are attempting to unlock it.

"Why did you kiss me?" Taehyung asked Jeongyeon after turning off his Bluetooth.

"Did not you see, his security would have killed us on the spot?" Jeongyeon turned off her bluetooth as well.

"Oh, so you would have done the same if someone else was in my position"? He asked curiously.

"Obviously yes," Jeongyeon said, taking in the surroundings.

"So, how many kisses have you had so far?" Taehyung is now more curious.

"Many, it is part of my job." Jeongyeon mumbled, making Taehyung sulk with disappointment.

"So, you are not Virgi," he interrupted by her shout.

"What is up with your question? And I will not go that far, okay?"

"So, I will be your first, right?" Taehyung exclaimed gleefully.

Jeongyeon was getting annoyed by his questionnaire, so she pointed her gun at his head.

"YOU BETTER SHUT UP," her voice rang in his ears, making her more appealing to his eyes.

She activated her Bluetooth and immediately heard Namjoon.

"Ms. Yoo, the lock code is 953700, and there is a second lock with the number 458880."

"Turn on your Beetle," Jeongyeon instructed Taehyung, indicating his Bluetooth.

"Ask everyone to be prepared," she mumbled while entering the code.

The room opened with a click; fortunately, the man was in the bathroom.
They took their positions and waited for the right moment.

Koiso Kuniaki walked out without knowing what was waiting for him.

"Hello there," Taehyung said, looking at the man, who appeared shaken by the unexpected guests.
He looked at both of them and smirked creepily.

"Oh, welcome agents. I have been waiting for you guys. But it was too bad you could not catch me every time," he said, laughing.

Jeongyeon wanted to punch him to death, but she had to be professional.

"It is better if you surrender," Jeongyeon stated calmly.

"Surrender? Me?" He smiled again and whispered.
"Catch me if you can," he said, pushing Jeongyeon and making her stumble a little harder. Taehyung came to her rescue before she fell.

Meanwhile, the rat had escaped.

"Take your position, he is approaching the entrance." Taehyung shouted as he ran towards the ground floor with Jeongyeon.

But a gang of goons approached them; that rat must have alerted them.

Without hesitation, Jeongyeon shot the first person who approached them. Then there was chaos.

The guests fled, and some of the agents arrived after witnessing the large crowd against Jeongyeon and Taehyung. They began shooting, with the agents aiming directly at their opponent's head, causing them to fall dead on the spot.

"Chief, he is leaving; we will keep control here; please go get him," Younjae shouted across the room.

Jeongyeon sprinted forward, tackling anyone who got in her way. He had already gotten into his car by the time she arrived.