Two shot: Dare

Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Jihyo, Momo, Sana, tzuyu, Jimin, Jungkook, Jin, hobi, and Yoongi were huddled in Jeongyeon's apartment, waiting for Taehyung and Namjoon to join them.
Dahyun, Mina, and Chaeyoung had gone to Chaeyoung's house, screaming about strawberries over the phone, when Jihyo invited them to Jeongyeon's apartment.

Everyone had two days off from work and wanted to have fun. "What is more fun than meeting with friends?" Jimin had asked everyone, and then everything happened in a blur, and everyone gathered at Jeongyeon's house.

Taehyung and Namjoon took charge of purchasing food, and they are on their way out of the store.

______

"Let us talk about something interesting," Yoongi said, growing bored with their discussion of Romantic novels and movies.

"So, what are you suggesting?" Jimin asked his Hyung.

"Something about haunted places or events," Yoongi said, scratching his neck.

"You do not want us to sleep today?" Nayeon inquired, her eyes already wide with terror. Jin, Hobi, Momo, and Sana silently nodded in agreement with her.

"No. It is going to be fun. You are right, Yoongi Oppa," Jeongyeon exclaimed, to which Jungkook nodded, as if agreeing with Yoongi's choice of subject.

Tzuyu, Jihyo, and Jimin appeared to be in a dilemma, clearly unsure what to say but apparently interested in the conversation.

"Okay. So, who will start?" Jeongyeon inquired excitedly.

"But nobody agreed," Momo stated immediately.

"It does not matter. I will start, and please turn off the lights," Yoongi said calmly, ignoring the harsh stares.

"Why-" Before Jin could finish his sentence, Jungkook had gone and turned off the light.

"Perfect," Jungkook murmured, smiling to himself.

"So there was a haunted mansion where ahhh-" Yoongi began to count everyone sitting in front of him and himself "where 11 tourists, 5 men and 6 women, had come to stay

"So there was a haunted mansion where ahhh-" Yoongi began to count everyone sitting in front of him and himself "where 11 tourists, 5 men and 6 women, had come to stay. They had no idea the mansion was haunted and began to live there, thinking it was the ideal location. But strange things began to happen at night: the girls noticed a shadow passing through their window, and the boys saw a black cat with devil-like red eyes. The sight was so horrific that even those who are not scared became terrified of the events. Later, everyone gathered in the hall and shared their horrific experiences. Suddenly, the lights went out, the wind began to blow, the dog barked, and a figure appeared in front of them. They screamed in terror, and before they knew it, the shadowed figure had consumed them." Yoongi took a moment to look at everyone.

With the exception of Tzuyu, the girls appear to be on the verge of screaming. Nayeon was crawling over Jeongyeon, who was desperately trying to push her away.