One shot: Her little crush

The alarm rang loudly in the silent room, causing Jeongyeon to fall out of bed. She groggily rose from the floor, cursing everyone and everything. Her hair looked messed up, but it was still beautiful.

Rain had been pouring since last night and had not stopped until now. The relaxed atmosphere made her want to curl up in bed and stay asleep. She tried to fall back asleep by sitting on the floor and resting her chin on the bed.

"Jeongyeon-ah," her mother screamed, jolting her out of her almost-sleep.

"Get up, already. You have to go to school; it is almost 7.30. Get up before I pour water on you," her mother's voice was clearly threatening.

"This mom does not love me; it is always Bbossong, Nanan, and Bami. I am studying hard, but they are only eating and sleeping, and she still loves them more than me," she muttered under her breath, clearly opposing her mother's partiality.

"What are you muttering?" Jeongyeon jumped, thinking her mother had come to pour water on her. Jeongyeon was relieved when she discovered that the person was her Seungyeon Unnie.

"I wasn’t. I was just thinking how much mom adores our pets more than me," Jeongyeon said, pursuing her lips, to which Seungyeon laughed.

"You are crazy. I had no idea you were jealous of our pets, Jeongyeon-ah," she said, laughing.

She removed her dress and went to the restroom, casting an infuriating glare.

"Yaah Jeongyeon-ah, Seoyeon and I are going to school now."

"Ehhh, whyy?" Jeongyeon inquired, opening her bathroom door and placing her head outside, her mouth holding her brush.

"Aissshh, ugly Jeongyeon," Seungyeon said, looking at Jeongyeon's appearance.

"Ah, tell me why"?

"We both have morning classes, so we need to arrive at school before 8 a.m."

"Oh, I have to go alone today?" Jeongyeon expressed dissatisfaction with the prospect of traveling alone.

"Oh, our Jeongyeonie is sad. Don't worry"

"Actually, I am happy; at least I do not have to listen to your rambling, right?" Saying this, Jeongyeon closed the room, leaving Seungyeon furious.

She packed her bag and ate breakfast quickly. The rain has not stopped. Jeongyeon took her beautiful umbrella and began walking towards the school.

Roads were submerged in clear water. The vehicles that passed through the road were cautious enough to slow down as they passed the side walkers.

Jeongyeon was careful not to get splattered with water, so she moved forward slowly while clutching her umbrella tightly

Jeongyeon has no idea what happened; she was fine up until now, but then she was drenched from head to toe.