Part 2: Punishment

Jeongyeon was determined to scare Taehyung, but when she looked at his face, she saw concern for her rather than fear.

Jeongyeon almost felt bad for causing him concern and stopped halfway through.

"Noona, why have you stopped?"

Jungkook spoke quietly enough for Jeongyeon to hear him.

Jeongyeon regained her composure and set her sights on Taehyung, forgetting her 'almost' guilt.

"Jeongyeon-ah, what happened to you? Why is there blood on your face? Come to me, let me have a look," Taehyung said, his voice filled with concern.

______

"Did not I say Taehyung does not get scared easily? Jeongyeon will fail at this dare. I should have guessed when Jungkook announced the offer that it would be difficult and that all of my efforts would be futile."

Hoseok addressed the lazy Yoongi, who was lying on the floor behind the sofa.

"Yaah, even if Jeongyeon wins, we will not get any of Kook's offers. It is just for her, okay"?

"You still do not understand, Hyung; Jeongyeon will surely share it."

Hoseok concluded with a wide smile.

_______

"Come to me, come close to me," Jeongyeon said, slowly approaching him.
She extended her bloody hand towards him, and Taehyung moved forward, catching her hand.

"Jeongyeon-ah" Taehyung breathed.

_____

"Was he really going to romance with a ghost too? She definitely looks like a ghost; if I were in his shoes, I would have run away without looking back."

Jin whispered to Nayeon.

"I agree with you; I would have done the same thing," Nayeon said seriously, her gaze fixed on Taehyung, who did not hesitate to take a bloodied Jeongyeon into his arms.

____

"They are so sweet, Taehyung Oppa is not even afraid of her...waahh," Sana said dreamily.

Tzuyu, Momo, and Jihyo nodded in agreement as they looked at the pair.

_____

"Jeongyeon-ah"

"You smell so good. Let me have some," Jeongyeon said, tightening her grip on Taehyung and leaning towards his neck.

"Let you have what Jeongyeonie," Taehyung asked, attempting to break free from her death grip.

"I want your blood. I am so thirsty."

"If you are thirsty, you should drink water, Jeongyeon-ah; see, I even brought you Americano Coffee, let me take it."

Taehyung finally pulled away from her, picked up the ingredients he had dropped on the floor when he arrived, and moved towards the kitchen.

'Aissh, why does not he understand that I am a ghost? Oh no, I am going to fail'

Jeongyeon thought to herself, frustrated.

"Noona go," Jungkook said again, urging her to go towards Taehyung.

'Aaa this kid,' Jeongyeon thought, moving toward the kitchen.

"Why is there no light here? Everyone is acting strangely, but where are they?" Taehyung murmured to himself and approached the kitchen.

He began to take everything, but then he sensed a presence behind him. He turned to face Jeongyeon, who had a blank expression on her face.