Two shot: Part 2

Taehyung had been sulking ever since he returned from the farm. The reason was the constant conversation between Jeongyeon and his mother.
It had been nearly 3-4 hours since they began their conversation, and the day was almost over, but their speech had yet to end.
Jeongyeon also chose to sit beside his mother rather than himself at dinner.

'Seriously, are you kidding me? She is my girlfriend, so she should be with me,' Taehyung thought, shoving rice into his mouth.

Much to Taehyung's delight, they call it a day. He thought he could finally have her, but Jeongyeon broke his little wish by bidding him goodnight.
Taehyung, frustrated, lied down on the bed, tangled in the blanket, and began rolling over, trying not to scream.

Unable to sleep, he slowly began to devise a plan to enter the guest room where Jeongyeon was staying.

He slowly opened his door, wrapped in a blanket from head to toe, and walked to the guest room next to his.

His breath came to a halt when he noticed his sister approaching him from the opposite direction. She did not notice him, so Taehyung tried to hide from her, not wanting to get caught by his sister for sneaking in.

After his sister had gotten out of his way, he emerged from his hideout and began walking toward Jeongyeon's room.

"Oppa"

'Oh no, my sister,' Taehyung thought, trying to come up with some excuses to persuade the intelligent Kim sister.
Taehyung found her smile creepy when he turned to face her.

"Why are you roaming around this night?" his naughty sister asked, wiggling her eyes.

"I was trying to find Yeontan," Taehyung said, stuttering.

"Really? The last time I saw him, he was in your room, and you had taken him there. Did you forget that already?" his sister asked.

"Yeah...but now Yeontan is not in the room."

"Aha, then let me join you in finding him." Taehyung knew his sister would not let him leave without telling the truth.

'But it is very embarrassing. What if everyone learns about this tomorrow. Teahyung feared that Jeongyeon would kill him. But he eventually decided to speak the truth.

"Yah," Taehyung began smoothly, attempting to control his blush.
"You know, I was going there!"

"Going where?" His sister insisted obviously knowing the 'place' where he was going.

"Yaah don't tease me. You know na" Taehyung could not even look at her anymore, and his sister began to laugh at his situation.

"Did not know you became a love sick puppy," his sister exclaimed, bolting towards her room. Taehyung stood staring at her.

Without wasting any time and before anyone else could see him, he dashed towards the room, which was fortunately not locked. Taehyung performed a weirdo dance after entering the room, clearly expressing his joy at completing his mission.

The sight that greeted him in the bed was both peaceful and irritating. Peaceful because Jeongyeon looked like an angel while sleeping, and irritating because she was sleeping so peacefully without him.

'How can she sleep without me?' Taehyung wondered, pursuing his lips.

"Jeongyeon-ah Jeongyeon-ah" Taehyung whispered gently in her ears, hoping she would wake up.

Jeongyeon, a light sleeper, heard an eerie sound calling her and opened her eyes.

The sight before her eyes was not pleasant. It was a massive thing covered entirely in a blanket.
'Eh...a blanket ghost,' Jeongyeon thought, widening her eyes and sitting up, as if something had struck her.