Two shot: part 1. To Daegu

Jeongyeon has been running around the dorm since morning. Momo and Nayeon, who were awakened earlier than the others, had an amused expression on their faces.

The foreign members had already left for their home countries, with the exception of Momo, who had plans to meet her date

TWICE finally had a week off after a long period of continuous work. So everyone was trying to spend their free time in their own way.

"Stop moving around! Yoo Jeongyeon-sshi, you are making me dizzy," Nayeon exclaimed dramatically, holding her head.

Jeongyeon paused abruptly and gave Nayeon an unbelievable look.
"How can I be still? If I stop cleaning, who will do it? You?" Jeongyeon mocked Nayeon, clearly knowing the answer.

As expected, Nayeon did not disappoint her

As expected, Nayeon did not disappoint her. She slowly returned to sipping her coffee as if nothing had happened or been heard. Jeongyeon and Momo laughed at Nayeon's drama.

Jeongyeon needed to finish her daily routine and get dressed before 9:00 a.m. because she had somewhere to go. To be more specific, to Deagu, Taehyung's home.

Taehyung had proposed the plan, and Jeongyeon was eager to carry it out because it had been a long time since she had met his parents and siblings.

So Jeongyeon worked from early in the morning to finish her work so she could leave peacefully with Taehyung.

So, all of the travel arrangements were completed. They are not travelling together because there are many people lurking around them, so they intend to go to the designated places separately.
Even if they wanted to go together, they should be aware of their surroundings.
So Jeongyeon and Taehyung agreed to this master plan devised by the one and only Jin Oppa when some of the BTS and TWICE members gathered for a friendly dinner two days ago.
______

"Unnie, I am going. Seoyeon Unnie is waiting for me outside," Jeongyeon shouted as she dashed to the main door, pulling her coat over her shirt.

"Eh, already dressed? Yaah, do not run or you will fall down." Nayeon shifted into big sister mode and gently chided her.