One shot: Tempting

The room was in disarray, with dresses strewn across the floor in awkward positions. However, the room was filled with peaceful silence, with only two people breathing steadily.

Taehyung and Jeongyeon were lying on the king-sized bed, their bodies covered by a white satin sheet; both were naked from head to toe, with tangled bare legs visible.

They are exhausted from being busy all night with their 'activities'. Their eyes were wide open, as they tried to catch their breath.

Jeongyeon was hugging his waist, her head resting on his chest. Taehyung is caressing her long, tangled hair from their rough lovemaking.

"Is it normal to do it more than once?" Jeongyeon asked innocently, her fingers circling his chest.

Taehyung grabbed her wrist and brought it to his lips for a kiss.

"It is normal." He released her wrist, bringing her form closer to his. She immediately burrowed her face into the crook of his neck.

Jeongyeon kissed his neck and tightened her grip on him. When he drew her to him, the blanket slid down, exposing her bare back to Taehyung's hungry gaze.

He grunted, his attention drawn to her bare skin.

"Not again," Jeongyeon warned Taehyung, feeling a poke in her thighs.

"Oh, wifey, don't think it is over; I was just giving you a little time to catch your breath," Taehyung said, caressing her bare back.

"No, I am tired; let me sleep," Jeongyeon huffed, attempting to turn away from him, but he tightly held her in his embrace, making her unable to move away.

"So you will not allow me to make love to my wife"? Taehyung inquired playfully.

"Your wife is exhausted now, so she can't," Jeongyeon responded.

"Hehe, that is a lie; I know my wife is just as hungry as I am, so don't try to fool me lady," Taehyung said, and Jeongyeon gaped open her mouth.

"I am not; you are the insatiable one," Jeongyeon said, pushing him, but it was ineffective because he hovered over her the next moment.

"Really"? Taehyung asked, staring into her eyes. He approached her face and lightly grazed his lips against her, making her shiver.

"You are not answering me; you don't need me"? Taehyung asked, whispering into her ears.

Her heartbeat increased as usual. He always makes her feel as if it is their first time.

"Answer me," Taehyung insisted, grazing his lips along her neck and jaw. She squirmed in pleasure.

"I I.. do..n't" She is not ready to admit her need.

"Oh, I see you are in denial," Taehyung said, claiming her lips.

"Open your mouth," Taehyung said into her mouth.

"No," Jeongyeon replied, regaining her spirit.

He claimed her lips again without saying anything, snaked his hands around her waist, and pinched her, causing her to gasp.

He took advantage of the opportunity and entered her mouth, causing her to moan.

She initially resisted, but eventually gave in and returned the passionate kiss.

Her hands moved towards his back and drew him closer to her.
Their chest collided, leaving no gap between their bodies.

He broke away from the kiss, causing her to moan with dissatisfaction.

"Wife, tell me what you need"? Taehyung asked while kissing her collarbone.

She tightened her grip in response.

"Tell me," Taehyung was not about to let her go without a response; he clearly required a verbal admission.

He buried his face into her breast, causing her to moan loudly.

"Yo..u." She gaped and grabbed her hair.

He returned, claiming her lips for another kiss, and she kissed him greedily, attempting to absorb every ounce of sweetness.

Taehyung suddenly broke out of the kiss. He lied on his back as he untangled himself from her.

"Goodnight," he said, closing his eyes.
Jeongyeon's eyes widened with shock.

"Yaaah, Kim Taehyung. How can you?" Jeongyeon turned towards him and pulled on his shoulders, but Taehyung refused. He did not move an inch when she yanked him.

"Yaaah, YAAAHHH!" Jeongyeon shook him in frustration for leaving her on the edge.

"Ahhh, Taehyung-ah," Jeongyeon called again, causing him to sigh.

"Mrs. Kim, I am doing my best to control myself. "If you are willing to not walk for a week, try me; I will gladly oblige," Taehyung said, looking at Jeongyeon, who gulped.

Jeongyeon said nothing; she was already sore and did not want to walk funny, especially since she had to meet their family tomorrow.

Jeongyeon lied on the bed, getting closer to Taehyung.

"Okay, let us not do anything," she said, hugging him from behind with her hands around his waist.

"Why did your little brain think I would sleep peacefully if you glued your naked self to me?" Taehyung felt like he was losing control as her skin touched his.

She did not say anything but sat on the bed, dragging his shirt from the floor and putting it on her body.

She hugged him again.

"Okay"? Jeongyeon asked.

"Not okay," Taehyung said, turning to embrace her in his arms.

"Sleep," he ordered, and she closed her eyes.

"Let us do it tomorrow," Jeongyeon murmured into his chest.

"Shut up if you want me to behave," Taehyung responded immediately.

Jeongyeon chuckled as she hugged him. And both fell asleep.

_______

Wipe away everything right now😌

I am just practicing writing ya'll....😆

💚💜