One shot: Hiccups

Twice had been practicing their new choreo since the morning; everyone appeared exhausted, but they were determined to work hard until they had it perfected. It was no surprise that they held the title of National Girl Group.

It was almost time for their lunch break.
Jihyo, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung agreed to go and bring some food for everyone. Meanwhile, other girls sat quietly on the floor, leaning against the wall.

Nayeon asked Jeongyeon to pass her the bottle of water.

"I am going to die. This choreography is so difficult," Jeongyeon said, trying to catch her irregular breath.

"Yes, did you notice that, even Momo was struggling?" Sana chirped beside Jeongyeon, pointing to Momo.

Jeongyeon looked at Momo, who was lying on the floor as if dead.

"Momo-ah, are you okay?" Jeongyeon asked as she approached her tired roommate.

Momo opened her eyes, slightly startling Jeongyeon.

"I am okay. Jeongyeon-ah, please carry me," Momo said, lifting her hands.

Jeongyeon gave her a simple smile and returned to Nayeon, leaving a sulky momo and chuckling members.

"I am so hungry; when will they come?" Momo wondered, still lying on the floor.

The practice room door burst open, and the three members who had gone to bring the food returned with empty hands.

"Ehh, very fast."

"Did not you buy anything?

"Why did you come empty-handed?"
"Aaah I am hungry."

The girls began bombarding them with questions, leaving no time for them to respond. The thought of not being able to eat anything drove them insane.

That is when Jeongyeon noticed someone beside the door, out of their direct view. She stood up and walked toward the door, pushing Jihyo aside.

Her face lit up with joy when she saw Taehyung crouching down with Namjoon and Jimin, holding some massive packets.

"What are you guys doing there?" Jeongyeon asked them, pointing to the floor.
The three of them opened their eyes and stood up right away.

"We were trying to hide, to surprise you," Taehyung said, smiling broadly at her.

Meanwhile, Namjoon and Jimin entered the room with the packets.

"Today is our day to treat you," Jimin announced, and everyone began to scream with excitement.
Jeongyeon grabbed Taehyung and dragged him inside.

"Let us not wait; we are hungry," Momo said, unable to control her appetite.
They soon began to enjoy their food, and everything was quickly finished.

"It was good, Oppa, thank you for bringing this," Jihyo told the boys.

Twice, they decided to extend their break because the boys decided to spend little time with them.

"So, where are the others?" Nayeon asked, leaning on Sana.

"They were working on a song. We were the only ones available today, and it was boring in the dorm, so we decided to come here," Jimin said with a smile.