Five shot: S.I.T

Special Investigation Teams are specialized detective units of Japan's Prefectural Police Headquarters, assigned to investigate criminal activities such as kidnapping, aircraft hijacking, and drug dealings.

For manhunt missions, these units' detectives are well-versed in a variety of techniques and technologies, including telephone tapping, stakeout, surveillance, and crisis negotiation. They also have tactical capabilities, which allow them to quickly restrain violent criminals.
____

Jeongyeon became a trainee at SIT at the age of 14. Her father's position as a member of the intelligence agency taught her the true value of secret agents.

She was immediately accepted into the institution, not because of her influence, but because of her highly trained skills, which her father had taught her when she was very young, to defend herself from any attack.

She left her childhood behind and entered a mature world where there is no childish play, only bone-breaking practices. Six years of training and perfect high marks at all levels proved her worth as an agent capable of leading a team. At the age of 21, she became the youngest team leader in SIT history.

There was no mission that she or her team failed to complete. Her team consists of nine members: Im Nayeon, Son Chaeyoung, Hirai Momo, Kim Dahyun, Jackson Wang, Choi Youngjae, Mark Tuan, Park Jinyoung, and Kim Yugyeom, a group of crackheads who are also highly intelligent and skilled.

Headquarters of SIT in Korea

Jeongyeon was making her way towards her boss' cabin. Mr. Lee, her boss, summoned her for an emergency situation.

She was in her apartment when she received the call. Her mother died when she was young, leaving only Jeongyeon and her father, but since her father died in a mission, she has been staying alone in the apartment.

Jeongyeon looked stunning in a black shirt, jeans, and an overcoat.
Her handgun was securely fastened to her hips, and her ponytail is perfectly tied.

Male and females of all ages would drop their jaws every time they saw her charismatic appearance.

As she walked past the new trainees, some looked at her with admiration while others looked at her with love. She was simply too hot to handle.

"May I, Mr. Lee?" Jeongyeon inquired upon opening the cabin door.

"Please come in, Ms. Yoo." Mr. Lee was a polite man who was good friends with Jeongyeon's father and treated her like his own daughter.

"Mr. Lee, you called me to report an emergency," Jeongyeon said, her professional demeanor on.

"Leave the formality, Jeongyeon-ah; call me Uncle," Mr. Lee said, smiling at Jeongyeon and inviting her to sit in the chair, which she politely accepted with a nod.

"Uncle, what is the matter? Is there a new mission"? Jeongyeon asked, sensing the tension.

"Your instincts are always correct. Jeongyeon-ah, I wanted to assign this mission specifically to your team because I believe only you and your team can succeed in this," Mr. Lee stated firmly.

Hearing the words, Jeongyeon beamed with pride.
"Surely we will succeed, Uncle."

"But this is not like the previous cases. The individual involved in this criminal activity is not an easy target. Their minions are scattered throughout the cities, making it impossible to capture them all at once." He sighed and continued.

"And the person in charge of them is Koiso Kuniaki, the most wanted criminal in Japan." Jeongyeon was startled when she heard the name of the person who had caused so much despair in her life.

"I know Jeongyeon-ah, this must have shocked you; he has a lot of power in Japan, which made it easy for him to get away from the agency. Now the exact moment had arrived to trap him, and the headquarters in Japan had requested our assistance in completing the mission," Mr. Lee concluded, looking straight into her eyes.

"It is a two-team operation"? Jeongyeon asked, disliking the idea.

"Yes, I know you will not like it, but since they asked for it, it is our responsibility to assist them by lending our hands. If you want more details about this, take this file." Mr. Lee handed a blue file to Jeongyeon.

"This is your chance. Jeongyeon-ah, get back at him for taking what you had, and I know you and your team will not let me down."

Jeongyeon gave a firm nod and walked out the cabin.

She immediately reviewed the file and called one of her team members to schedule a meeting to discuss the new mission.
___

The nine members were already in the meeting room, waiting for their chief while making fun of one another.

When they saw Jeongyeon enter, they stood up straight and saluted her with respect.

Some of the team members are older than Jeongyeon, but her experience in this field makes her wiser and elder than the others, and the members also want to be good juniors to Jeongyeon.

"Good morning, madam," nine members said in unison, their posture straight and their eyes full of determination and admiration.

"Good morning, Agents," Jeongyeon said, looking straight at them.

"We have a mission to complete." Jeongyeon noticed everyone's eyes sparkle with excitement and smiled slightly as she looked at her peers.

"But this time we will be operating with another team." As expected, their eyes dimmed slightly but they did not say anything.

"The team from Japan had asked for our help in capturing the most wanted criminal, Koiso Kuniaki." Her team's eyes were wide with curiosity, so she continued.

"The man and his team are responsible for many heinous crimes such as human trafficking, drug dealings, smuggling, and many murders associated with it, including the death of our close member in our headquarters, Mr. Yoo". The members gasped in shock.

Jeongyeon's eyes welled up with tears as she remembered her father's name, but she was focused on her mission, which she saw as personal revenge.

"So we will be working with the Japan team, which will require us to travel to Japan's headquarters. Mr. Lee has high expectations for you, and I hope you do not disappoint him or me. I will always be at the front, leading you. Good luck, rest for the day, and pack your belongings, we have an early flight," Jeongyeon said, leaving the room without looking back at her members, whose eyes were concerned for her.

She is determined to finish the man who caused her tears, and no one can stop her.

__________________

Hey guys, here is the new shot.
I initially planned a one shot, but it stretched, so I decided to make it a two shot, but by the end, I was more excited and wanted to stretch it to a five shot😂..

I will be updating the next chapters shortly. Taehyung has still not appeared; please be patient. 💜

*The information about SIT came from Wikipedia, which I found through Google.
Some information is based on my imagination, and I am not even sure if there is a SIT headquarters in Korea.
*The Koiso Kuniaki person I mentioned is actually a wanted criminal. I do not know much about him, but I needed an antagonist, so I chose his name.