chapter four

Christian
Natalie. She is gonna spoil everything. And what happens next affirms it.
"Oh my God! Dana. "she says hugging the lady I so badly want in my bed.

Dana is her name. Da-na.
"Natalie. What are you doing here. "Dana asks her. They are both lighting with excitement its blinding me.
"I want to know what you are doing here first. "Typical Nat always wanting her way around everything.
"Well...I am here for the job. "
"Congratulations. I know you got it. "
"Actually I just got rejected. "

She says and Natalie glares at me over Dana's shoulder. I knew she would interfere. I sit back in my chair and wait for her to lecture me about how I am dismissing everyone and how it's all bullshit.
You know what's bullshit , having a sexy goddess in your office and you can't even ask her out.

"Chris What the hell? Trust me when I say you are not gonna find someone better than Dana to be your PA. "she says throwing her bag in the sofa and walking to my table.

++++++
Dana
I watch Natalie shout at my would have been mean ass boss and I am shocked. I just stand there watching and gritting my teeth anxiously because this is really weird.

It's like a mother quarreling at her son for spilling milk on the carpet.
"I don't know what in the world you are looking for but I know that this girl got it. Why did you even reject her in the first place. "she asks sitting in the club chair , crossing her legs and staring at him. His eyes shoot at me and then back at Natalie like he is questioning the relationship between the two of us.

It's actually quite simple. She likes my brother Daniel and my brother, well he is not sure about his feelings . Mr.Christian sits up locking his fingers and stares back at her.
"I don't like her. "

He is says with ease. Then he sits back and watches me. Why don't you like me. Am definitely the likable kind. And if you get to know me ,am really smart. I feel so belittled by his feelings towards me.
"Am calling dad. "Natalie says walking towards her purse.
"Dad!"Chris and I say in unison and then we stare at each other.T all about awkward situations.  He looks tense. Natalie looks pleased with the look on his heavenly face.

So they are blood related. She dials the number but before she can make the call,
"Don't involve dad you little pain in the ass. "
He walks over to her and attempts to pull the phone out of her grip but fails. She raises her hand above her head. They glare at each other for sometime before Natalie breaks the silence.

"He should know the number of dismissals you have made and the so called valid reasons to them. "
I can see Chris's jaw at work. He looks away from Natalie looking out the window . His hand rakes through his amazing hair that I so badly want to touch and then turns to me.

His eyes dark and angry. One of his hands is at his waist and the other is rubbing the back if his neck. He looks so angelic even when he is angry. I can't help but stare. At his eyes ,his lips. God his lips.
"Your hired. "he says behind clenched teeth. Natalie throws her arm around his shoulder and he drops his gaze. Mumbling something only he could hear.

"We should celebrate. "Natalie says smiling at me. She grabs her purse and holds my hand.
"She will start tomorrow. "she says pulling me out of the door with her. I love this girl.

Thanks for reading.

Enjoy😘