chapter eighteen

Christian
"So the dress we ordered for the model didn't fit. "
"What the-i thought you got the readings done before you ordered the dress. "
"Well we did but she kinder messed it up. But don't worry we have a solution to the problem."
"Well...."
I say implying that she sorry he should tell me what the solution is.

"F***."is the first word to escape my mouth when she walks into the room in that dress. Dana is the solution. The dress is fitting her like it was meant to be worn by her alone. Its exposing all her curves and small waist. I want to trace out her body shape with my hands. With out that dress on. Her lips are a hotter shade of red than usual keeping my eyes off them is one hell of a task.

Her long brown hair is falling on one side. The curls are more than usual. The things I want to do that neck. To her. Her skin is glowing and my hands are yearning to touch it. To feel it. Her eyes shoot up to meet mine and her lips part hanging, slightly open. What the hell? Is she doing this on purpose?

"Sir Christian? Are you okay?You look so tense. "
"A-am fine. "
"Well I guess we can start the shoot now. "
"Ya.... ya.... sure. Start the shoot. "
My eyes dart every where in the room as I try to regain control of my senses. I am no longer in the right mind to do anything. The only thing in my head is Dana. She is the only one I am thinking of.

Just when am about to regain control she turns to walk away.  The dress is an open back. Of course it is.
"Sir Christian. Are you sure you are okay. "
"Am fine. Okay. Am great. "
And Dana looks over her shoulder at me. My whole body hardens. I can't move , can't speak , can't do anything.

Am vulnerable under her gaze. My eyes trail down her spine and am very sure I curse out loud. Though it's only loud enough for me and maybe Greg who is still not convinced that am fine, to hear. I feel an abrupt headache that runs from one temple to the other. Probably caused by desires. Desires that can not be met.
"Coffee. Get me coffee. "
"Yes sir. "

I see a grin form on her beautiful face. She is enjoying this.  The torture. She knows she's got me under her spell. And with that one look she turns and walks away leaving me in a trance.

~~~~~
Four hours into the shoot and five cups of coffee later am here watching the most attractive woman in the world lay her hand on another man's shoulder. Such a f***** up feeling. Her back glittering because of the sweat. I am lost watching the tiny stars twinkling against her skin.

The fact that  I can't touch her is terribly suffocating me with distress but the small conversations between the two of them and the continuous giggling is building up a strong wave of anger. What is he telling her that she keeps laughing and smiling like.... like.. like that. Can't they talk with their faces not so close like that?

"Break! Let's have a break. "i shout out of the discomfort am feeling. I am tired of watching them act like the cutest screen couple. Which they are most definitely not. The dressers come to fix her make up and the male model is taken away. And all of the sudden I can breathe freely once more.

They wipe the sweat off her face and fix her hair. Which is perfect already. Her eyes land on me and I can't force myself to look away anymore. I know I can't have her. And this is only causing me pain. But I guess it's worth it. The pain is worth bearing.

Suddenly her eyes move to someone behind me. She lights with excitement and jumps from the chair running towards the person. I turn to see who it is. It's a guy. She falls into his chest and their hug is so intimate. It scares me. What's the relationship between the two?

Natalie is standing next to them watching with a big smile across her face. Well I am her boss. She is working and he has no right to intrude during working hours. They can hook up after work.

"Hey. "Natalie says hugging me. "how is the shoot going. "
"It's great. We are having a short break. "
With that guy around ,Dana can't even acknowledge my presence. She is way too comfortable with him.

He looks over Dana's shoulder at me . Am nolonger invisible. Dana turns to and I look down at her crimson pools that are glistening with tears that she is battling to push back. Why is she crying?

"Dana are you okay?"I ask feeling  the anger climb to max at the thought of him having hurt her.
"Am fine."
"Really, you have tears in your eyes."
"She is excited to see Daniel. "Natalie intrudes. He holds her shoulders and turns her to face him. A while ago, she was touching another guy's shoulder and now another guy is touching her shoulders.

"If you cry like this when dad gets home , he is gonna think I did something to you. "
Dad?! Dad. Ya. Dad.