Chapter 5: 7 x 2 Deadly Sins

A young boy hummed to himself as he was flying over the building, seeing all the curtains still closed. He figured that he would let the gamers sleep and just steal breakfast from Alice as usual before making them play the next game.

Finding the familiar house, Oz's smile widened just slightly before he landed down on the ground, stretching slightly before knocking on the door several times.

There were some faint footsteps that could be heard before the door opened, revealing a taller blond male who looked down at the red-bluehead.

"Good Morning, my beloved Alice-chan~! I came here to steal breakfast again!", Oz exclaimed as the older male merely chuckled softly, stepping aside so his friend could come in.

(A/N: I changed my mind Galaxy-nyan, Oz is around 14/15 years old www)

Oz merely hummed happily before he skipped inside the small house, sitting down on his usual place where he always ate.

Alice merely chuckled in amusement as he closed the door behind him before walking back to the kitchen where he had been making breakfast before the younger male had come.

Already expecting that Oz would come, Alice had prepared food enough for the two of them, placing the bowl of warm soup and bread in front of the young boy before sitting across from him.

"Uwah! Looks good as always, Alice-chan! Ittadakimasu!", Oz exclaimed before he started eating, the blond male smiling fondly at the younger male before he started eating as well.

The two of them talked about how everything has been and about the games that they had participated in, Oz telling Alice about his game excitedly while the blond male listened to the gamemaster, nodding along and saying something occasionally.

His smile did froze for a few seconds when Oz had told him about the thing with Soraru and Mafumafu but Alice soon turned back to normal so the gamemaster didn't pay any more attention towards it.

"And how has it been for you, Alice-chan?", Oz asked as the older male hummed, taking a sip from his tea before answering.

"Well... Dice is starting soon so we are discussing which team to send this year. I have to participate this year again.", Alice said as he sighed.

"Why are you saying it like it's rare for you to join? Everyone from Wonderland always agrees for you to participate.", Oz said as the blond male nodded, tracing the rim of his cup.

"Yeah but that's only for the Games of Pairs. This year they decided to let me play in both the Games of Pairs and Games of Aces...", Alice said as he sighed once again.

"Woah, you get to play so many games this year?! That means I get to see you more!", Oz exclaimed happily. "But Oz, you know how I get when I play alone. In the Games of Pairs, I have someone to hold me back but in the Games of Aces, I'm alone. Normal games are fine but the gambling ones? You know how I get when I gamble, Oz..."

"Yeah...", Oz nodded. "You get really cool!", he exclaimed as Alice sweat-dropped. "I don't think cool is the right word? I mean, the people used to call me an insane game addict so I don't know if that would be considered as cool."

"But those people from that world don't matter anymore, Alice-chan! You may have been born there but you belong here now! To Märchenland! To Wonderland! And everyone in Wonderland thinks you're a legend!", Oz declared with a proud smile as the blond male looked at him surprised before a soft smile settled on his face.

"Well, if you are so determined, I can only believe you, can I?", Alice said as he reached his hand out to the younger male, ruffling the shorter male's head who only hummed happily.