Epilogue: Last Game

"Congratulations for all of you clearing the level. And condolences to you for losing at such a close time difference. Thanks for playing until now, we hope you enjoyed your time here, Urata-sama."

*****

"Well, you guys still have around one hour until the event starts so you can walk around! Urata-chan got a potion from me just now so you have around a bit over an hour until you disappear cause of the show being around fifteen minutes long.", Oz said as the brunet nodded.

"Yeah... I'm sorry.", Urata apologized as his teammates nodded. "It's fine, you did your best. Let's all enjoy this event and the experience we had.", Kashitaro said with a smile as Amatsuki nodded in agreement.

"Yup! So stop moping around and enjoy this! Anyways, me and Kashi-san will go around now so see you guys later!", Amatsuki said before they disappeared.

"I'll... go too then. Luz and me are going to see if there are things we can buy and possibly use all of our points to buy things here~", Mafumafu chirped as he hopped away, the light-haired male following him. "Let's not overdo, Mafu-kun!"

"Me and Sou-kun will be going as well. I hope we'll see you one day again.", Eve said as he bowed, Sou doing so as well before the two of them left, Oz leaving too, leaving only Urata and Sakata behind who was hiccuping quietly, clinging onto the older male.

Urata stood there awkwardly for like one more minute before he sighed loudly.

"...Jesus, how long are you gonna keep crying?!", the brunet asked. "You look like I'm about to get executed or something! All that will happen is me going back to my own world!", Urata reminded the younger male.

"B-but... I-I can't do anything without Urata-san's help and I-I'll really miss you a lot s-so I don't know what to do once you're gone.", Sakata argued as he wiped his tears away with the back of his sleeve.

The older brunet was about to say something but only sighed out in the end as he squeezed the younger male's hand which held onto his.

"Don't worry, this game is not going to continue for a very long time anymore.", Urata assured the redhead as he started to walk around to find a good place where they could watch the event.

Apparently, Tsukiyami would light up lanterns and let them all fly up into the night sky so a quiet place would be nice.

"Eh? What do you mean by that?", Sakata asked slowly calming down by the warmth of Urata's hand. Instead of answering, the older male let go of Sakata's hand, telling him to wait before he walked to a stand which stood out to him, quickly asking the owner how to pay before buying something.

"Here.", Urata said not looking Sakata in the eyes as he handed the younger male a stick with cotton candy stuck onto it. "I heard that some people feel better after eating something sweet. And how I got to know you, you seem like you really like eating sweet food or food in general."

Taking the sweet treat, Sakata stared at the cotton candy for a few seconds before new tears started to well up in his eyes. "U-urata-saaaaaaan", the younger male wailed, panicking the brunet.

"Wh-why are you crying again?! God, wait, let me find some tissues...", Urata said awkwardly as he searched for some tissues in his pockets before pulling out some tissues, trying to dry the redhead's tears which didn't look like they were about to stop.

"Jeez, why are you crying, you idiot?", Urata said, though his voice held no malice and Sakata knew the older male didn't mean anything bad through the small laughter of the brunet.

"U-urata-san is just so nice... I'm so happy.", Sakata explained, forgetting about the brunet's statement just before he bought the cotton candy.

"I did that to distract you so you would stop worrying and all. But all you did was cry again in the end.", Urata said sighing as he continued to dry Sakata's tears until they had finally stopped.