chapter 1

Third person's pov.

Naruto walked around the village waving at the every citizens who was passing by.

He smiled softly then and exhales, stopping in front of the academy.

"kit the day is comming." kurama inside him warned, naruto just looked up the sky.

"it's a good day today don't yah think?" naruto eyesmile at himself, if someone saw him smiling by himself they would definitely think naruto is one hell of a crazy child.

"kit... You have to be careful, your second gender will be revealed soon and it might be dangerous if your second gender will turns out to be an omega." kurama stated seriously and gived him a huff.

Naruto knows it well, if he turns out to be an omega... He will undergo his heat immidietly,  And alphas may pounce on him.

Naruto shivered at the idea of getting heats and alphas running after him, but there's no way... He was strong he know it so there's no way that his second gender would turn out to be an omega....right?.

Naruto was deep in thought until he heard the bell ringing so loud around the academy.

"ahh shit im late." naruto said as he run through halls, he opened the door looking around, he sighed in relief as he saw iruka-sensei hasn't arrived yet.

He walked to his seat and put his bag down, after sitting down once again he was deep in thought.

"yoo what's up naruto?" kiba asked as he touched naruto's shoulders, naruto flinched at the sudden skin contact but smiled at him anyway.

"im fine just thinking something." naruto said, kiba sat by his side looking at him wierdly.

"wierd..." he whispered by himself but naruto heard him.

"hey baka, what do you mean wierd?!" naruto asked as he hit his alpha friend on the head revieving a growl from kiba who was in pain holding his head.

"ugh!!!... It's so rare of you being quite looking like a smartass then eyes outside the window and actually thingking!!! T.H.I.N.K.I.N.G!!! now blondie tell me what's the fucking problem?" kiba asked once again, naruto was taken a back... He didn't know kiba could be this observant, this shocked him really. He frowned and opened his mouth.

"it's just that... My second gender will be revealed soon and it's making me nervous." he stated truthfully, he was indeed nervous. Kiba just pat his back, comforting him.

"we're here don't worry, we are your friends whatever your second gender is we wouldn't abadon such a comrade." kiba said smiling with akamaru barking happily on his head. Naruto smiled at him softly.

Looking around he spotted his friends, sasuke who has stern look on his face because sakura was clinging on his arm like a koala, neji who was talking to tenten, Shikamaru who was....sleeping, choji who was eating, lee who was cheerfully talking to others, sai who was smiling by himself (yes he's here), shino who was playing with a butterfly, gaara (another yes) who was looking at the front with straight face and kiba who was currently sitting beside him.