chapter 8

Third pov.

Naruto was shock, his mind froze.

'Brother? Why does he want me to be his brother?'

But then akuri appeared beside him smilling at the visitors.

"welcome miss" the white haired lady said as she guide them inside.

Asheru was gripping his hand tight and seems like he has no plans of letting naruto go soon.

They entered the room.

They sat down in a round table.

"i had heared everything... But you can't adopt naruto" the woman smilled sadly..

She can't let them adopt him, naruto's friends might comeback for him.

"b-but im going to take care of him!!!" asheru said eyes full of determination. Naruto looked at asheru's silver eye... It was full of determination just like himself at the... At the...

Where was he at that time?

What was his dream again that make him think that he was like asheru... So full of energy and spirit.

Why do he feel so empty?

Something was missing...

Naruto shake his head, bringing himself to forget what he was thinking a while ago.

It will just give him problems.

'agree naruto'kurama said inside him... By the sound of his voice he just woke up, though he had heard everything they were talking about.

'why would I? ' naruto asked as if saying ' i don't know them' it was strange that kurama was forcing him to agree.

"they would help you?" kurama said and gave a awkward laugh. He will get caught if his kit stick his nose further into it.

Naruto just gave a confused look at the participants in front of him but then smiled when asheru turned to look at him.

"its... Fine" naruto finally spoke which shock akuri.

Akuri was nervous.

She can't tell naruto to stay because of his friends comming back for him.

She gave a long sigh and nod her head.

She can't do nothing but agree sha was out of excuse to use.

"im going to arange some papers for you to sign in... Well.. Naruto here is not really an orphan..." akuri smiled and stand up then leave.

Asheru smiled widely at naruto.

"im gonna be a big brother now" asheru giggled.

"may i ask something?" naruto asked them he was wearing a serious look which worried asheru.

Asheru's face and expression was fast to change... A bipolar bastard, kidding.