Author's Note (again)

Yay, I'm back! I know no one's excited for that, but that's ok.

I can't guarantee that the chapter will be out today, and I'm actually not here to talk about that.

Some of you may or may not be in school, if you aren't, lucky you. If you are, you know the pain of starting. This year is literal hell, and the start of school will be literal hell.

I'm letting you all know in advance that I have no idea when I will be able to update this book during school. It could be every week, every two weeks, every month, I have no idea.

My teachers: Welcome to high school! For you, we have something special. Your classes this year are accelerated geometry, honours English literature, honours history II, and earth and space science! Doesn't that sound fun?

Me:

Me: Yeah no-

(This was a lot funnier in my head, I'm sorry)

So basically what I'm trying to say is when school starts, there might not be as many updates. School makes me so stressed and tired that my energy to write will almost be nonexistent.

To the people who still have to go to school... fuck school am I right?

But seriously, I want you all to be careful (if you have to go in, or chose to go in like I did). Please wear your mask, keep hand sanitiser on you, and social distance. Doing school will be hard this year because no one can predict what will happen in the future, but you can power through this, we will do it together.

This year has been rough for everyone, some more than others. If any of you need someone to talk to, know you can come to me any time.

I love you all and hope you take care of yourselves.

If you don't, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Please take this for your travels.