My Jacob

Two nights later, Renesmee tossed and turned in her bed.  She couldn't sleep.  She missed Jacob.  She hadn't seen or heard from him since the day he proposed, which was probably a good thing.  Her parents were in no mood to see him.  Bella pretended to be sympathetic, telling her yet again that it would be easier for him when they left.  Edward just plain out refused to allow it.  He practically refused to let her see anyone in the pack.   Whatever his reason for forcing their separation, it was driving her crazy.

    With a groan, she got out of bed and yanked on the pair of jeans that she'd been wearing earlier that day.  She reached for her favorite sweatshirt, one that had belonged to Jacob, but decided against it.  She ran to her closet, grabbing a fitted white blouse and the pair of turquoise earrings from Jacob off the top of her dresser.  She knew her parents were at the mansion tonight.  They usually tried to go there on the nights that Renesmee actually slept so they wouldn't risk waking her.  They had Alice keep an eye on the cottage, but Renesmee knew she would understand and keep her secret. 

    Renesmee opened the window carefully, climbing out it and down the tree.  Once again, she found herself running as fast as she could toward Jacob's house.  She had long ago figured out the quickest route through the dense forest, and she was there in under five minutes.

    Jacob's front door was unlocked.  "Dumb werewolf," she rolled her eyes, stepping inside and locking the door behind her.  She silently made her way to his bedroom in the back of the house.  Why she was being so cautious, she didn't know.  Jacob was a hard sleeper.  While someone opening the door to her bedroom would usually wake her up, her beloved could sleep right through a thunderstorm.   

    When she entered his room, she was greeted by his light snore.  He lay on his stomach, one arm slung over the side of his bed, and his feet hanging off the end.  She shook her head and smiled. She leaned over and kissed each gently closed eye, his cheek, his forehead, and his nose, before she finally brushed her lips against his.  Jacob's eyes fluttered open.  It took him a while to get his bearings as he looked up at her through the darkness.  She waited patiently with a smile on her face.

    "Nessie," he grinned.

    "Hello my love," she whispered, kissing his lips again and melting when he kissed her back.

    "Am I dreaming?" he asked sleepily, pulling her into bed with him.  "If I am, don't wake me."

    He wrapped his arms around her and she snuggled against his warm body, amazed at how well they fit together.  It was as if they were made for each other.  She leaned up to press her cool lips to his shoulder, and then into the curve of his neck.  She traced the muscles that rippled under his tanned skin down his bare chest and his arms.  She kissed his jaw and he groaned softly, "I'm done sleeping, aren't I?"  She giggled and he bent his head to look at her sweet face.  That face that had made him a slave to her every desire since the day she was born.  "Somehow," he whispered huskily, "I don't care."

    Cupping her face with one hand, he claimed her mouth with his, and she absolutely fell apart.  She wrapped her arms around his neck and dug her fingers into his black hair.  Renesmee marveled at the intensity of the love she felt for him, and relished in the heat that radiated from his skin.  Then, Jacob shifted, wrapping an arm securely around her waist, pulling her even closer to him, if that was possible.  He moved his lips down her neck, and ran his hand up under her shirt, pressing his fingers against the soft skin of her waist and reminding himself not to get too carried away.  He wouldn't allow himself to go farther than Renesmee wanted.  Instead he grabbed her wrist, and kissed her gently in a soft line up to her elbow.  She sighed contently, and, taking his head in her hands, she brought his lips back to hers.  The fire that Jacob always ignited within her raged.  He was everywhere.  She couldn't feel or think of anything else but Jacob.  Renesmee let her love for him take complete control, and she began to unbutton her blouse.