The New House

Elsa went back to her phone, not realizing that Iduna was talking to her. Agnarr shook his head and sighed.

"Do the kids start school tomorrow, Iduna?"

Agnarr asked, not sure as to what schedules everyone had. Iduna smiled a little before shaking her head.

"No, the children start school the day after tomorrow. Elsa will be attending the Charles Xavier's School for Gifted Children. She will take her college courses and learn how to better use her powers. Both Anna and Olaf will be attending the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. Olaf will be a part of the young minds program which takes extremely smart teens and gives them more challenging courses. Whilst Anna will begin her freshman year of college."

Agnarr nodded with a smile before looking over at the kids. Seeing Elsa with her eyes glued to her phone, he sighed softly.

"Elsa, can you not be on your phone right now? This is your new home and you haven't even looked at it yet."

Elsa slipped her phone into her pant pocket and crossed her arms.

"Sorry papa. I just want to go to bed, that's all. It has been a long trip"

Olaf scoffed at her response before turning back to look at Anna and his parents. He knew a rather dirty secret she was hiding and this was the perfect time to let it out.

"The only reason she wants to go to her room is so that she can facetime her boyfriend."

Elsa's face went pale, well even more pale than usual as she heard what Olaf was saying. The rest of the family looked at her, shocked by this news. Anna, whom Elsa was very close with started to get tears in her eyes.

"You have a boyfriend and you didn't tell me? Elsa... I thought we were close."

Anna whimpered as she quickly wiped the small tears that were coming down her cheek. Meanwhile, Agnarr's face grew red with anger. Even though Elsa was twenty years old, she was still his little girl. Iduna gripped his arm to keep him from doing anything, though it was quite clear that she wasn't happy with Elsa either. Elsa looked at Anna before her eyes moved to the floor, feeling guilty.

"I was going to tell you Anna, I swear. But I wasn't sure that he was the right one for me. It was only a little while ago when I realized that I wanted to be with him."

Olaf scoffed at Anna's reaction to hearing the truth about Elsa's secret boyfriend.

"Oh don't act so innocent Anna, you've been looking for single guys in San Fransokyo and at San Fransokyo's Institute of Technology. At least that is what your search history said."

The room went silent, a pen dropping would have sounded like a bomb. Elsa stood with her jaw dropped and her eyes wide. How could they both keep such big secrets from each other? Anna's face mirrored her fathers as Olaf's spilled her secrets to the entire family. Needless to say, Iduna and Agnarr were stunned by all of this information. Iduna gripped Agnarr's body to prevent him from doing anything he might regret. Agnarr had a wicked temper which was something he developed during his teenage years when his uncle Haakon was placed as his guardian after his parents died. Iduna was really the only thing that could calm his fiery temper and she knew that full well. Anna and Elsa both cornered Olaf as their anger started to show.

"How did you find all of this out Olaf?" Elsa exclaimed, trying her best to keep her tone down. "Have you been hacking into Anna and my electronics?"

Olaf smirked to himself, he knew that he had just created a whole bunch of drama and he loved it. Being the little brother didn't have many perks, but this was one of them. The ability to cause chaos was one he loved.

"Of course, it's not like I had anything better to do in Norway. Considering the fact that we stayed in the castle the majority of the time."

Anna clenched her fists, she was furious. How dare he do that to them! Especially since it was against the rules.

"You know, I don't usually approve of violence but right now seems like it would be a good time for it." She stated as she moved in closer.

"That is enough!" Agnarr yelled, "We are all going to have a chat about privacy and relationships right now! I am going to find out where the living room is. Don't any of you move a muscle, I will be right back."

Iduna put her hand on her face before rubbing her eyes. "And to think, all I wanted to do was to go to bed."