Health Scare

The girls and Olaf eventually found a room to sleep in, they were much too tired to fight any more that night so they quickly all fell asleep. The next morning, no one wanted to wake up. Even Agnarr and Iduna struggled due to their stressful night. As Iduna climbed out of bed around 9 am, she turned to see Agnarr sitting on the edge of the bed gripping his chest. She quickly went to his side and looked at him. "Agnarr, is it... what I think it is?" She asked, hoping that she was wrong. But Agnarr shook his head in confirmation.

"Yes, Iduna... it has been hurting for the past few days." Agnarr mumbled, not wanting to tell Iduna because it would worry her. Her eyebrows furrowed and she clenched her jaw.

"Agnarr, you know how dangerous this is. You shouldn't have hidden it from me."
She said with a harsh tone. "Let me see, now." Agnarr sighed and pulled his night shirt off to reveal a scar in the shape of a snowflake right where his heart was in his chest. Iduna put her hand on it and sighed. "It was so long ago, I hoped that it would heal... or at least get better." She mumbled as she looked out the window, thinking back to the time when Agnarr got his scar. It was the result of a horrible accident that occurred when Elsa was only six years old. It was at night when it occurred, it was time for Elsa to go to bed. Anna, luckily had already fallen asleep so she did not witness any of what happened. But she didn't want to go to bed and she became very angry after Agnarr threatened to keep her from Anna for a few days if she didn't go to bed. In a fit of pure anger, she sent a huge blast of ice right through Agnarr's chest. He collapsed on the floor and Elsa fainted from the over excursion. Iduna brought Agnarr to the trolls where Pabbie, the leader informed Iduna that his heart had been frozen. Luckily with her love and the trolls magic, they were able to melt the ice around his heart. But ever since the accident, Agnarr suffered from cold shivers and a freezing chest pain. This often appeared when he was stressed or tired. But could flare up at any time. Iduna put her hand on his chest, it was ice cold. "Agnarr, this is so dangerous. You have to tell me when this happens. We don't have the trolls to bring you back if your heart freezes again." Iduna grabbed a heating pad from her suitcase, turned it on and placed it right on his chest. "Now don't move, I want your heart to be warm." Iduna said firmly, sitting down in a chair to watch and monitor him. Agnarr laid back and kept the heating pad on himself.

"I'm sorry Iduna, I just didn't want you to worry on the plane ride over. I knew you were already stressed out as it was." Agnarr sighed and closed his eyes as the heat brought much needed relief to his freezing heart. Iduna looked at him, still upset with the fact that he didn't tell her.

"Agnarr, this is life threatening. I need to know these things. What if you died? What would I do with the kids? I need you." She said as she hugged herself. The idea of losing him frightened her greatly. Agnarr felt bad now, he really should have told her.

"I really am sorry, I promise that I will tell you if it flares up again." He said as he sat up a little. "Is there something else bothering you?" He asked, noticing that her attitude did not change after apologizing. She turned back to look at him and sighed.

"I'm nervous about my new role as an ambassador for the Northuldra. I just not sure how well I will represent them." Iduna sighed as she sat down on the bed. "Lay back down, I'm not going anywhere." Iduna chuckled a little as she tried to get him to lay down flat. Agnarr did as she wanted and looked at her.

"Well they wouldn't have put you in as their representative if they didn't like you. I think you will give a voice to those who have no had one in so long. Just know that I will be there to support you and your decisions." Agnarr said as he reached over to hold her hand. Iduna held his back and smiled.

"Thank you, even though I know that sometimes I need to hear it." Iduna said as she stretched. Looking down at him for a moment. "Well I am going to get dressed, you stay here. I do not want you moving until you have thawed out."