First Day of School

The rest of the day, the family spent their time resting and getting prepared for school the next day. Unpacking helped keep the family busy so the kids didn't complain much about not having their electronics. They all went to bed relatively early so that they would be ready to go to their new jobs and new schools in the morning. The next morning was filled with nervous energy, everyone just wanted to get the day done and over with. After breakfast, they all piled into the limousine and went to their first stop which was Elsa's new school, The Xavier Institute for Gifted Children and Young Adults. Elsa was incredibly nervous, she was about to meet her boyfriend in person for the first time. She hoped that he would be everything she thought and more. As they arrived at the school, Elsa leaped from the car and nearly ran to the gate. Agnarr and Iduna made their way out as well.

"Well look at this place," Agnarr said as he looked around. "I expected it to be nice but I didn't expect an actual mansion. Not that I am complaining, its just not like any school I have ever seen." Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out Elsa's cellphone. "We expect to have this back when you return home."
Iduna looked around, quite surprised as well.

"Do you want us to go with you? The first day can always be nerve racking, especially here when there are so many with powers." Elsa's powers never truly frightened Iduna, but she did not know the powers that the other students possessed. "Please just try to lay low today. The last thing we need is a call from the school about something." Elsa had quite a history of teachers and principals calling Agnarr and Iduna for her powers. Iduna hoped that this would not be the case for this school. Elsa turned around and quickly shook her head.

"Oh no, I think I will be quite fine on my own. I'm sure the others will help me find my classes and so on. You two can go now, I will be just fine." Elsa hugged both of her parents, she was very close to them so saying goodbye was a little bit hard. "I promise to lay low and not cause too much trouble." Smiling softly as she opened up the gate to walk through.

"How about no trouble at all Elsa? I know how good of a student you are, do not let distractions get in your way." Agnarr stated as he watched Elsa start to walk away. Iduna sighed, she agreed with Agnarr fully on this one. Elsa was an excellent student and they wanted her to stay that way. Turning around, Elsa nodded and chuckled.

"Don't worry, I will be a good student. Now go before you make Anna and Olaf late fof their classes." Elsa yelled as she walked further away from them. Iduna and Agnarr soon returned to the limousine and left to take Olaf and Anna to their schools. Elsa adjusted her backpack and looked around, she was trying to find Jack. She knew he had to be around there somewhere.

At the same time, Jack was looking for her as well. Keeping his eye out for any girl with blonde hair. Standing by the entrance with his best friends, Sabrina and Tadashi. Jack kept looking around frantically, hoping to see her. "Come on, where is she?" Jack muttered as he looked in every direction. Tadashi and Sabrina could only shake their heads and laugh.

"Your imaginary girlfriend is no where to be found. I never should have taken you seriously Jack." Sabrina scoffed as she looked around. Tadashi chuckled at Sabrina's remark. Jack was known for telling stories so it was difficult to believe that he was telling the truth.

"Don't worry, you'll find love one of these days. I'm not sure who with but I'm sure there is someone out there for you," Tadashi stated kindly. Jack rolled his eyes at both of his friends.

"She is here and I will prove you both wrong." Jack said with a firm tone as he looked around more, Elsa made her way through the crowds of other students before their eyes locked onto one another. Elsa ran over and hugged Jack, nearly knocking him off of his feet. Needless to say, Tadashi and Sabrina were quite surprised by the fact that she was real. Jack squeezed Elsa tightly in his arms and smiled happily. "Oh wow, you are even more beautiful in person. It's so great to actually be able to hold you." Jack often did not touch people because he was so cold but with Elsa, he could hold her as long as he wanted without the fear of freezing her. Elsa hugged him back and smiled.

"I am so happy to see you. I've been looking forward to this day for months. Your so handsome and cold, I love it. I'm sorry that I didn't text you back yesterday or the night before that. My... uhm parents found out about us." Elsa's cheeks burned a bright red color as she spoke about her parents finding out about them. The color from Jack's face on the other hand drained substantially. Tadashi and Sabrina chuckled and snickered at the fact that their relationship had been found out.

"Ooooh, busted! Good luck talking to her dad now Jack." Tadashi said before turning to Elsa. "I'm sorry, where are my manners? My name is Tadashi and this is Sabrina. We are Jack's best friends." Sabrina nodded and gave a small wave.

"Yep, it is nice to meet you. To be perfectly honest, we thought that Jack had an imaginary girlfriend so to see that you are real is pretty cool." Sabrina said as Jack smirked. Elsa smiled at both of them.

"Well I am certainly not imaginary, but I am happy to meet you all. This is my first time really meeting anyone with powers. It is quite exciting. What do you to do? Like, what are your powers?" Elsa askrd curiously. Sabrina smiled before speaking.

"They call me Codess here, we all get hero names. I can break into any code or start any kind of machinery. Xavier found me in juvenile hall after stealing a car. Best decision I ever made was to come here." She said before turning to look at the teacher who would be instructing them that day.

"Alright sissies, I want you all to toughen up and get ready for class. It may be the first day back, but that doesn't mean that I am going to take it easy on any of you. Front and center, all of you!" Combative arts and weapons teacher, Tamara Calhoun yelled. Elsa reached down to hold Jack's hand.

"I will have to tell you about my power later." Tadashi said to Elsa as he raced over to the front where Calhoun was waiting for all of them. Elsa felt the butterflies in her stomach, she hadn't ever had a teacher like Calhoun before.