"What happened to us?" /FILLIE

Hi guys!

This one shoot is for my friend Jules,

What about a little Face Time call?

FILLIE Face Time call...

of course everything is better with a little drama.

......................................................................

"Should I just ... just...call her? ...".

Finn paced around his room, feeling the anxiety spread throughout his body, Shawn had asked him to practice his lines with Millie, there was one scene in particular that would need all of them.

"Seriously Shawn ... couldn't you be more inopportune?". Finn said as he remembered his words clearly.

"Finn listen... I need you to practice scene 22, we know that emotional scenes are more complicated for you and you know that once the recording is resumed, we will be against the clock, it will be one of the most emotional scenes of the season and probably a fan favorite... it's not just a romantic scene or an argument, it's Mike and Eleven's emotional breakdown caused by being apart, we have to show them frustrated, tired of the distance, upset, sad and confused by all that this situation entails, so we need all of you, please call her, find a way to practice ".

"Shit". Finn ran his hands through his curls while staring at his cell phone, in the past this would have been a simple task, it was just work and Millie is a great ...friend ?

but now something felt strange ... to be specific, Finn felt like a shit person.

Since the table reading, Finn had been somewhat cold with Millie, he would not accept it but it affected him to find out about this whole thing about Joseph, he did not understand why Millie always gave opportunities to guys like that, she gave a chance to those guys who didn't deserve her ... but she didn't give a chance to...him?

No, no, no ... he would never admit it out loud, saying it out loud would make it real, but no matter how much he repressed his emotions, he couldn't deny what he felt and he was upset, with her but most of all, with himself.

With all this matter of the pandemic, they had not seen each other for more than 4 months, except for some likes in the other's publication, they had not spoken at all.

When the fandom exploded with Millie and Joseph breaking up, Finn had a glimmer of hope, he was in such a good mood that he even liked some fillie arts, he even seemed to enjoy waking up the fandom after weeks without content ... but that did not last long, he realized that despite everything, he was still annoyed with her,frustrated and at the same time felt bad for being happy about her breakup ...

"You are an asshole ... What if she is suffering?". Finn thought as he tried to decide his mood each day.

It was unbearable, even his parents and Nick tried to give him his space so that he could relax and be calm, Finn's mind was a disaster, Finn was always a disaster when he had to face many emotions at once, the last one added to the list and the reason why he was now having an internal struggle to be able to call the girl he had known for 6 years... it was a deep guilt.

Yes ... a few days ago Dolly, Millie's adorable pet died and what did she get from him? ... nothing.

NOTHING.

Finn knew the deep pain that the death of your pet causes, he still remembers when Rosie died and he was not with her, he remembers that he was on a promotional tour with Calpurnia when Nick told him that Rosie had left, he still cannot understand how he had the strength enough to show his face to the cameras that day, it was a deep pain and it broke his heart that Millie was experiencing it ... but even so, his cowardice, his pride ... or perhaps not knowing what to say to her, made him remain silent.