Chapter 2: Grave

Ouranos Pov.

As I standing on his grave wearing a simple casual clothes and holding a basket full of white flowers and put it on his grave that was already wrapped from the tree full of white flowers on it's branches, then I looked up in the sky as I watched his constellation. The constellation 'Astria Nero' means 'Water Stars' his constellation was his lower body was soaked in the water while he holding an 8-pointed star on his chest, his head is facing on the stars as his eyes are closed.

If you asked why he has a gravestone and a constellation the answer is simple. They have to kno his already dead and this world is he was born and as for the constellation I honored him and his request on not to let his soul go in the underworld, if I remember it was the day he died in my arms.

Flashback:

As I saw Percy was sickly ill and he is about to die from sickness because he wanted me to resurrect Castor, but bringing someone from the dead is mere impossible to do that I need is a life to resurrect someone so he used majority of his life left to bring Castor back.

 Of course I was planning to turn him immortal and I decided not to this would only make him suffer, and right now we are in the same beach on Alaska the time that I save him then he spoke a word to me and says.

"Say Grandpa Ouranos can I requeast something?" He asked

"What is it then grandson?" I response

"Can you let my soul not to go in the underworld." Percy said as I was surprised

"Why do say that boy?" I asked

"The truth is I really hate this world and if I'm already dead they look for my soul in the underworld and turning me one of their pawn or a tool for there success again, I'm already tired of every battle, from a family drama and my loyalty that they broke can you send my soul from different place." He said and before I will speak a word he then says a word.

"I don't care what place is that just send me in a place were everything is in peace even it will turn me immortal, then I don't care of it anymore just send my soul somewhere else not in the underworld." He said and it made touched and also sad and as I about to say something he died then I hugged him very tightly and I know which place you belong. 

"Rest now now my grandson." I said and I immediately took his soul "Let me honor you and the world honor you, live forever among the stars."and put his soul among the stars in the night skies.

"You shall now lived in the Celestial Realm in my home full of Twilight skies this will be my first and last gift for you Percy, no, 'Astria Nero'." Ouranos said as the constellation of Percy was holding a star as he was soaked in the water.

"Thank you Grandpa and your welcome." Percy said 

Then I looked at on to his body it was so sad that he's already left his soul and I think I should make his body my new vessel and as I immediately fused my self in his body, I felt a strong warm bright light with colorful petal surrounding me.

"This feeling I knew it so this is the power that surpassing immortality itself... the promise of life and the beginning of new hope the power of love, the essence of magic." I said then I felt as the power was gathering to me and I created a pillar of light as tears coming out in my eyes.

"So I finally understand I'm not mad, I was only waiting to be forgiven and to be loved again. Isn't father Chaos this is the reason why I was reformed and Percy thank you from everything you've change me and I swear that I will take good care of body and I will make your love one happy again I swear." I said as I finally completely fused with my new vessel and I regained a new look.

Flashback Ends:

After that day I continue watching this world and I always keep flourished it with my power with all I can, I still kept visiting him in my home and he was always happy in his new home it was actually the place on where he belongs.

Right now I'm still standing on his grave and it was located at the same place a same, the beach on where I saved him the day he died and were his grave located. then I felt an Olympian is nearby along side with a demigods.

"Lady Artemis someone's here?" A female voice response I knew it right away it was Thalia and if she's here that means Artemis and her hunters is also here.

"Who are you guy?" Artemis response but I never spoke a word nor looks at her.

"Hey you show some respect on who's talking on you." one of the hunters said so I turns around and made them shocked.

"Percy is that you, Oh thank gods we finally found." Thalia said as she goes towards me and gave me a hugged.

"Uhm excuse me but do I know you all?" I asked them as i pretended on not to know them and of course they were surprised.

"Percy come on don't pretend that you don't know us, it's us your friends before remember." Reyna said

"Pardon me it seems you got the wrong person ladies my name is not Percy and my name is Nero, the guy Percy you just called he is my father." I said and they were surprised

"Were so sorry young man you looks just like him but really definitely so sorry." Artemis said

"By any chances are you all the hunters of Artemis that one of my father talks about?" I asked

"You seems to know a lot of things." Reyna said

"Well my father told every of his stories on how he came to the camp and everything including the time you all betrayed him." I said and it made them looked down and expresses a sad look.

"Yeah we kind of over did it from him and anyway were looking for him can you lead us to him?"Thalia said

"You already found him and he was behind me." I said as I showed them his grave "He's already dead are you all satisfied now?" I said as some hunters cried that the hero who saved Olympus twice is already gone.

"When did he died?!" Thalia yelled as she keeps on crying as she hugs the grave

"5 years ago and he died from sickness." I said it from them

"That's impossible we kept looking for him 15 yrs and there is still no report that he already died 5 years." Reyna said

"I do swear in the river of styx on what I said is true that he already died 5 years ago." I said as a lightning boom

"if you're saying is true then why is his soul was not in the underworld then." Artemis said

"That is I don't know... wait could it be no way so it was true after all." I said and made the confuse

"What true boy?" Artemis asked

"He said it me long time ago that he hate this world and he did swear that in the time of his death he will never go to the underworld, he did say he will no longer be a tool for anyone anymore." I said and made shocked

"It sure is him after all... Of course he was a seaweed what do we expected from him, and it seems he still never forgave us after all." Thalia said

"Where is your mother then?" Reyna asked

"She's already died when I was born and she's a nymph that tree that is wrapped around my father's grave it was her." I said as made them surprised

"You poor child your were orphaned now?" Artemis said

"Indeed plus i no longer have a home my family died already and you see I was about to commit suicide right now, but I can't somehow I always heard my father's voice don't maybe he still want me to experienced life if only I can." I said as I pretended that tears is falling down in my eyes.

"I think I know why? Wanna come with us plus there is still one home you can go." Thalia said

"how old are you then?" Reyna ask

"I'm already 13 yrs old." I response

"Then come with us then we will take you to your new home." Artemis said as I agrees to them

'Don't worry Percy I will make your love ones happy again that's a promise.'