🍯01🍯

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

3 years have passed since the boyz and Soyeon graduated from high school. They may all be on different paths, but they often meet up on weekends especially. Just that, not all would turn up due to their hectic individual schedules.

The early morning sun was already well risen and the spring grass shone like it had its own gentle glow from within. Soyeon woke up from the clicking sounds of the keyboard. She knew it was her brother, I mean they lived together right? She peeked downstairs and caught Sangyeon with his glasses, vigorously typing on his laptop at his desk.

"Manager Lee, it's only 9am..." She said with her raspy voice as she rubbed her eyes.

Sangyeon looked up and met his twin's sleepy eyes. A small smile was then plastered on his face. "Good morning~ What do you want for breakfast?" He changed the topic.

She could only press her lips firmly. I hate how he's always overworking...

Sangyeon was employed in a bigger gaming company and even promoted to a manager with his notable programming skills. He had completed his part time degree while Soyeon was still in 3rd year of college majoring in design with Hyungseo. She was indeed proud of her twin's big achievements over the years. But she despises him for overworking throughout the years.

"Why?" He asked when he noticed her unreadable look.

She shook her head, keeping her sigh to herself. "I'm heading to Changmin's place for breakfast."

"Oh right, you're starting your internship soon." He snickered.

She pouted. "Shut up. Don't remind me." And she went to the bathroom.

With upcoming internship, her freedom would be gone. She could not meet or visit her boyfriend's restaurant as she used to. Yes, Changmin still works under his parents' 5 star restaurant and also has been promoted to a head chef.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Good morning aunt~" Soyeon bowed when Changmin's mom opened the door for her.

"Hello sweetie~" Mom sweetly smiled. "Sorry that today we are only available in the morning..." She patted Soyeon's head.

"Oh no it's fine!" Soyeon smiled and followed mom to the dining table in the kitchen.

"How's your brother doing?" Dad asked.

She rubbed her nape. "Still the same, hardworking."

"I've packed some food for him, bring it to him later ok?" Mom said and Soyeon nodded.

"Thank you so much."

Changmin just showered and joined right beside Soyeon. He planted a kiss on her cheek, earning a thigh slap from Soyeon.

"Your parents are here." She hissed and he chuckled.

"It's been 3 years since you nagged about this~" He ruffled her hair, receiving much laughter from his parents.

Being treated like family, like finally, Soyeon learnt the true meaning behind a loving family. Her divorced parents never contacted ever since she left the house. Nor did they ever contact Sangyeon. The only family Sangyeon has is her and she sincerely wants her brother to meet someone.

Has she ever try matchmaking? Of course she did to the point that she went out from her comfort zone yet she always fail. Sangyeon always managed to dodge it even when he finally agreed to a couple of it, his projects came in to disrupt. In the end, she could only rely on the river flows. If it's meant to be, it is meant to be.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Sangyeon cracked his knuckles and went to take 10 minutes break. He grabbed a glass of water from the kitchen and plopped on the sofa. He grabbed his phone and read all the notifications he had missed since the night before.

 He grabbed his phone and read all the notifications he had missed since the night before

He chuckled to himself as he read the group chat

He chuckled to himself as he read the group chat. He then clicked on another message from his director.

 He then clicked on another message from his director

"Han Areum..." He mumbled to himself as he read her resume.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫