🍯14🍯

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Anyways, you don't have to call me manager when we're out of office."

She nodded but her attention was somewhere else. "Why... did you do that?" She felt hesitant in questioning her manager.

He hummed in response, unsure what she was saying. "What do you mean?"

"You punched him..."

He was perplexed by her statement. "You.. saw?"

She nodded, totally avoiding his gaze.

After she had reunited with Soyeon, they went around in search of the jerk. Yet, they witnessed Sangyeon unleashing his inner beast. 

Shit. Soyeon cursed as she noticed how frozen Areum had become. The inner beast scared Areum the shit out of her.

"I'm sorry that I went too far." Sangyeon apologized as he reflected on his actions. "Just, I can't help but to think what if it happen to my twin." He explained.

"So you see me as your sibling?" She was not going to lie but she felt hurt deep down.

She knew that she should not expect too much from him but she could not help it.

He hummed in response.

Ouch.

"That's just how precious you are to me." He added that got her stunned.

W-wait what?

"Looks like we are here." He interrupted her wild thoughts.

"Oh right, thank you Manager- I mean Sangyeon." She mumbled and got out of the car with butterflies in her tummy. Just calling his name makes my heart flutter.

Sangyeon watched Areum entering the apartment and drove away after ensuring her safety.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Sangyeon found himself staring at the ceiling on his bed after having a hard time focusing on his work. Is this what I think it is?

 Is this what I think it is?

Sangyeon sighed

Sangyeon sighed. "I'll just text him another time..." He closed his eyes, in an attempt to sleep.

Meanwhile, Soyeon was totally clueless about her own brother. "What's with him??" She mumbled to herself.

Changmin stirred in his sleep and wrapped his arms around her waist. She put away her phone and hugged her boyfriend back, drifting off to sleep.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Did you even sleep? What's with your eyebags?" Areum's mom shot her the moment Areum was spotted in the living room, staring into space.

Next morning flew by and Areum could barely sleep the night before.

Areum blankly shifted her gaze at her mom then pulled out her pouty lips. "Mom~ I couldn't sleep.." She whined with her arms wide open.

Her mom sat beside her and she threw herself into her mom's embrace. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know, he's giving me sleepless nights." She replied as she snuggled closer.

"Who?"

"My manager..."

Her mom chuckled. "You like him that much, huh?"

She could only sigh in return.

"He seems like a good man, just go for him. I approve." Her mom tried to encourage her.

"But, my internship will end soon..."

"Then do it before you leave the company!"

"You mean, I should confess to him first? Wouldn't it be weird if you know me as an intern and he's a manager?"

Her mom snorted. "Then when else will you confess? Next year?"

She clicked her tongue. "Fine, I get it."

"Do it before it's too late." Her mom reminded her once more.

"I knowwwww." And they laughed, cuddling on the sofa.

I need to get myself prepared for rejection...

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫