🍯15🍯

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Changmin coughed that caught almost everyone's attention

Changmin coughed that caught almost everyone's attention. As usual, the boyz were scattered around the twin's place on a weekend just that it was a little quiet as everyone was minding their own business.

Soyeon gave a quick pat on her boyfriend's back before returning back concentrating on her laptop.

Changmin was watching movies when Sangyeon decided to text him. His eyes shifted to his girlfriend who was busy doing her final report then shifted back to her twin.

Sangyeon chinned to his phone then pretended to be working on his laptop.

Changmin shook his head with his small laugh then continued watching his movies

What should I do?

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Weeks went by and these 2 idiots who were literally head over heels for each other has yet to confess. It was literally frustrating to watch them stealing glances at each other in the office. In which the whole department could sense something was weird between them yet no one noticed the sparks.

Either way, it was Intern Han's last day of internship and she was having a hard time to clean up her desk as she thought about her manager. It feels surreal to go back to her college life soon.

She sighed for the millionth time.

✆ ddrringg ✆

She flinched at the sudden ringing tone.

"Hello, intern Han speaking."

"Why are you sighing?" He asked.

She looked over her computer and found her manager looking at her with his crescent eyes.

He let out his soft chuckles at her facial expressions. He then licked his lips nervously. "Do you have any plans after work?"

"Uhmm, no I don't think so..."

"Then let's eat dinner together."

"With the rest?" She questioned.

"Just the two of us."

And her heart skipped a beat.

"We already had farewell lunch with them anyways." He added.

"Oh right..."

"I'll see you in a bit." He smiled and she returned her shy smile.

And they ended the call. She quickly diverted her gaze to avoid heat gushing in her body. That intense gaze from her manager got her chills.

If I'm gonna keep getting blush, how am I supposed to survive if we ever get together??? Bitch you thought I'm gonna get together with him. She then smacked herself to wake up.

Sangyeon who had been watching her was silently laughing at her reactions. Has she always been this cute?

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Isn't this a bit too high class?" Areum carefully said.

Sangyeon ruffled her head gently, not wanting to mess her hair. "Don't worry, I got it." He shot his reassurance smile and she just nodded with her eyes shifted elsewhere.

Stop blushing!! She nagged at herself.

"Oh?" She blurted out when she recognized someone from a distance.

"He's the son of the owner." Sangyeon whispered.

"Ahhh..." And she slightly bowed her head when they got closer.

"Why are you bowing at me??!" Changmin felt wronged as he paused cooking.

Indeed, Sangyeon brought Areum to Changmin's family's restaurant. And of course being close to Changmin equals some good discounts.

Not that Sangyeon was being a cheapskate, he just wanted to treat her good food for being a dilligent intern.

"You're the owner's son so..." She sheepishly smiled.

Changmin snorted. "Geez, go ahead and enjoy your dinner." He shooed the frustrating couple as he continued with the cooking.

They left his side and soon after they started digging on food.

"Honestly, I have been dying to say this but I don't know when should I do it." Areum anxiously rapped her words.

Sangyeon hummed in response. "Why, what do you wanna say?" He questioned her with much curiosity.

"I like you." She finally confessed, meeting his gaze then quickly looked down at her fidgeting fingers. "I've always had my eyes on you since the first day. And I've been meaning to tell you this but I couldn't find the appropriate timing." She continued muttering.

Sangyeon nodded his head as he listened with his unreadable look.

"So I'm kinda wondering if you would like to be my boyfriend?" She shyly asked, still avoiding his eyes.

"Sorry." He replied that got her looked into his eyes. He shook his head in disapproval. "That should be the man's job."

She was stunned at his words.

"I know I've always been a busy man, prioritizing my work over anything else. But somehow I found myself swimming in your direction and yes I like you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

She blinked her eyes, still in disbelief.

"Are you gonna leave me hanging?" He chuckled nervously.

"Ahh.." She then nodded her head, accepting his confession.

Both blushing madly, silence took over as they continued eating, in commencing their first day of being officially together.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫