🍯Prologue🍯

Here's a prologue for those who would rather not read the first book ❥ Break Your Rules

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

3 years back in high school, the twins who were separated finally reunited with unresolved feelings. Constant arguments from their parents caused Sangyeon to run away at the age of 10. With the help of his aunt who favored him a lot, he managed to live independently and met the boyz.

Years flew by and he finally got the courage to seize the opportunity in reuniting with Soyeon who was left behind by him. Parents got divorced and he knew it was the time to get her back which she agreed but with much hatred feelings.

Being alone, she grew up being a tough, chic, independent girl. Although she agreed to move into his place, she just could not forget the betrayal she got and so she was being super cold to him. It got even worse when he was involved in some fights with Ateez, another group of bad boys. Ateez and The Boyz were pretty much well known in school for their misbehavior and constantly got into arguments.

Things got even more complicated when a member in Ateez fell in love and was obsessed with Soyeon. That was when Changmin got himself involved as well. He noticed every single detail and knowing the fact that Soyeon had many hatred feelings towards Sangyeon, Changmin took care of the clumsy Soyeon. It could have been different if these two were not classmates.

The only escape Soyeon could rely on was her twin since Ateez was not on good terms with The Boyz. Due to that circumstances, Soyeon somehow had her heart opening up to his twin and his friends.

Learning the fact that Soyeon and Sangyeon are twins, Yunho found himself backing out but still looked out for the girl he genuinely likes. Soyeon could have been a victim for sexual harassment if it was not for Yunho who warned Changmin about it.

The love-hate relationship between Changmin and Yunho did not stop until one finally became an official couple. Changmin and the twins may be cold on the outside, but they are soft when they are alone.

After graduating from high school, Soyeon enrolled in the college of arts whereas Sangyeon and Changmin had begun their career. Years flew by and Sangyeon was promoted to a manager. With his continuous hardworking life, he could barely find himself time.

Since then, Soyeon constantly shows her worries towards her twin for being a workaholic person. Thanks to her boyfriend, she learnt the meaning of family love and she really wants her twin to feel the love he very much deserved.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

And here we are, Intern Han coming into his life. Read next to find out more :)