Prologue

[ROSÉ]

"Hey guys!" I called for the both of them. "What again Rosie?" Jennie complained. "I guess we have our new classmate. I eavesdrop a while ago at the principal's office accidentally. " I said with a laugh. "Jeongmalyo? That's great." Lisa said happily. But yeah, as usual, Jennie just gave me her 'who-cares-look'

"I forgot, who cares?" I laugh and said it sarcastically to Jennie. She seems bored and not interested at all. "Whatever. Before I forgot girls, I can't join you later for lunch. I need to join Kai." I rolled my eyes when she said that.

"Ooh, so you're choosing him over us?  Huh?" Lisa glared at her. "You. Are. So. Unbelievable." I said and walked out. My time is perfect when the teacher finally went inside with a guy. We all prepare and greet the both of them.

Lisa slightly nudged me. "Is he the one you're saying earlier?" She asked. "Yeah, obviously. I guess so." I looked at him. He looks so attractive with that glasses.

Well, I can tell that he is smart based on his looks and because he's holding a book. I can also tell that he has a good looks. Omo! He's my type!

"Class, we have our new student here.  Kindly introduce yourself." Our teacher started. "Annyeong, I'm Jeon Jungkook." He simply introduce himself. Jeon Jungkook? Cute name. He actually looks familiar, I just can't remember.

"Okay. You can now sit down Jungkook." I immediately look around to find him a seat. "Over here!" Oops~ that was too loud Chaeyoung. All the students inside our room are shocked from what I just did. I saw Jennie controlling her laughter. And heard Lisa silently laughing at me.

He looked at me with no expression. And took his seat beside Taehyung. Sadly, Taehyung is between the both of us. But that's okay, at least we're one seat apart.

It's lunch time and Jennie already went over to see Kai for lunch. Tsk! That girl.
Lisa's with me, but I'm looking for someone. He might be lost, since he's a newbie here!

"Yah Chaeyoung-ah."

"Chaeyoung-ah! Hey?" I almost dropped my phone when I heard Lisa getting my attention. "Wae? You startled me!" I said, still finding him. "Who are you looking for? Is it the new guy?" She inspect and looked at me suspiciously. "Chaeyoung-ah?... Hmm I smell something's fishy here."

"N-no!  That's not it. I'm looking for a bathroom. Wait me here Lalisa." I lied. Gosh this girl. She's scaring me.

I went to a bathroom and went back to Lisa. Still can't find him. "What took you so long? I'm hungry. Let's go!" She grabbed me by my wrist. We're now here at the cafeteria and eat lunch for the meantime.

"Chaeyoung-ah."

"Ne?" I asked innocently. Oof,  I know what's she going to ask me. Oh no.

"Are you interested to.. "

"A-aniyo! No way haha why would I? Pfftt. You're so funny Lisa-yah." I awkwardly laugh. "Eh? What are you saying? Are you sure you  don't want to join glee club? I asked if you're interested joining since you love singing." When she said that, I just look at her blankly. Can't process what I have just said.

Lisa then gave me a suspicious look. Oh no, not again. I avoided her eyes and starts eating my food continuously. I almost choke because of eating too fast.  "Hmm, Chaeyoung-ah. Don't tell me... you're talking about the new guy?" Lisa smiled, joking me.

"Stop that face. And don't call him by that. He has a name." I rolled my eyes as I defend him and continue eating. "Ooh, so he's the one you're talking about then. I'm right. Chaeyoung-ah, tell me the truth. Come on."

"Yah Lalisa. Stop being curious. It's not what you're thinking." I informed her trying to look serious but I just can't help it. "Whatever. You're obviously interested on him. Even me, I was shocked a while ago when you shouted. With you sudden actions, it made me think that he's your type. I mean, I know you very well but you acted weird earlier. That's not the usual Chaeng I know. But yeah, it's still cute ehee." She said, giggling.

Gosh this girl! "Seriously Lisa? Do you want me to spill something to Taehyungie?" Her eyes widened at my words, so she immediately hush me. That's her weakness.

"Chaeyoung-ah!" She warned me.. "Don't you ever try to tell something to him. Jebal, I'm begging you." I bursted into laughter because of her reaction. "Arasseo. I won't." I said when my eyes caught him buying food.

Why is he late? Did he go somewhere? And why is he only eating sandwich? Is he not that hungry? He should eat a proper lunch. And why am I being like this? Why do I sound so concerned about him? Gosh Park Chaeyoung.

"Yah Chaeyoung-ah, who are you looking at?" I turned my gaze to her so I will not be caught looking at him. "N-nothing. I'm already full Lisa-yah. Come on, let's go." As soon as I stand up, I saw him take his seat at the corner of the cafeteria.

We're near to our room and I asked Lisa to come in first because I need to go to the bathroom. I ran as fast as I can so I can still see him. And there I saw him about to finish his food while reading. "One of this please, thank you." I bought him some food that will help energize for the next subject. Sandwich is not enough.

I walk towards him. He don't even notice my presence because he's busy reading a book. Since we still have 15 minutes before the next subject, I cleared my throat. Still not being notice by him. "Hey..." He finally looked at me. Poker face.

"Here take this. And... you are a new student here so, welcome haha." I awkwardly said. He hesitantly get the food afterwards. He just looked at if for a seconds. And I guess he's not going to speak. So I initiate.

"You don't need---"

"Btw, no need to say thank you. Eat well!" I informed him. Does he even talk to anyone? He's all alone. Well maybe because he's still adjusting. "And also, I'm not trying to flirt with you. Just welcoming you. Nice to meet you, Jeon Jungkook." I smiled at him and continue my way to our room.

When I first saw him, I already knew that he is different. And I like it.