Chapter 23

[ROSÉ]

CHAPTER 23.

Saturday.

Jisoo: Roje-ssi, I'll be arriving in 10 minutes.

Roje: Alright Jisoonie!

We planned to have our celebration for today. Since we're all free and today's Jisoo eonni's arrival. I can't wait to see her gorgeous face ack!

We're here at the biggest mall. We're going to eat yay! Jisoonie might get lost since she's not familiar to this place. I just said that meet us here in front of the famous restaurant. I think she knows it because it's also famous in her country where she is staying.

Lisa and Taehyung are in the side sitting while kinda flirting to each other yeah...

Jennie and Kai are more matured compared to the two. It was just so cute, Jennie's head is leaning on Kai's shoulder. She's sleeping.. HAHAHA perhaps she didn't have a great sleep last night.

"Are you cold?" Jungkook ask me. "Yes... It's pretty cold in here." I sniffed. "Wait." Jungkook removed his jacket and wear it to me, then he hugged me at the back.

"Awts, you don't need to Kookie-ya." I held his arms in front of me. "I need to protect you. Do you wanna sit first?" He asked. We're just patiently standing here, waiting for Jisoo eonni. I asked the two couple to take their seats for a while because we still have to wait for 10 minutes.

"I'm fine Jungkook-ssi. Gumawo~" I said and smiled at him.

We're just silently waiting here when a tall man approached us. "Oh? Hyung!" I heard Kai's voice and that made Jennie woke up. "Oh oppa, why are you here?" Jennie asked. I wasn't able to hear their conversation. They are just talking to each other.

I saw Lisa laughing like what? What in the world is happening to her? Ahh, maybe her boyfriend is saying jokes to her. Aish...

---

Jisoo eonni finally arrived and Jungkook and I went to her to hug her as soon as she arrived. Lisa happily hug her too while Jennie smiled at her. "Oh I see, are you all Jungkook's friend? I'm so happy that he's able to make friends finally." Jisoo eonni stated.

"Of course noona. It's because of Chaeyoung." He replied and hold my hand. "Yah, why are you holding--- woah... are you two dating? Already?!" She freaked out. "Uhuh." They all replied except from the three of us.

"Omo, I knew it. You two are soul mates if I'm not mistaken. Hmm... Hope I also find mine." We all laughed at her and we enter the restaurant that we have talk about.

"Hyung, here!" I heard Kai called for someone. Then a familiar guy walk towards our table. I'm sitting beside Jisoo eonni in my left, Jennie in my right and Lisa beside Jennie. And the boys are in front of us.

Jungkook sitting with Kai and Taehyung. It's like we're all in a date, except for Jisoonie.

"Yah Jennie-ssi, who is that guy?" I pointed out the guy who's talking to Kai. "Oh Sehun oppa? He's Kai's brother. I hate him. Do you know, me and Kai was just about to kiss at his house when oppa suddenly barged in. Aish! I thought that will be my first kiss." Jennie annoyingly said. I laughed at her reaction.

So he is Sehun oppa, ooh.

"Oh so you two are planning to kiss huh?" Lisa teased her. "Uhm... Kinda? hshshshs."

"But why is he here?" I suddenly asked. "I don't know either---oh I remember! He's one of the staff here in the restaurant. It's his part time." Oh, "What a coincidence." I stated. "Yeah right..." Lisa added.