Chapter 8

[ROSÉ]

CHAPTER 8.

Aishh! They really like teasing me and embarrassing me in front of them. They're all insane!

"Wait Chaeyoung-ssi!" I stopped from walking when I heard Jungkook calling my name.

"Oh Jungkook-ssi, wae?" When it comes to him, my heart suddenly melt. Wth. "Uh, just wanna congratulate you. You have a beautiful voice." I was shocked from the compliment.

"Oh, kamsahamnida. You too, you're voice melt my heart." I said. "Thanks. Where are you going?"

"Uh.. I don't know haha." The atmosphere is sooo awkward. Waeeeeee?! "Aren't you hungry?" He asked when he heard my stomach growled. Aaaaaaa I blushed because of embarrassment.

"N-not at all." I lied. I was startled when he grabbed my hand. ""Gaja. Let's eat something." Waaaa Jungkook-ah why are you doing this to me?!

We're here now at the small diner near the reception of the competition. Jungkook and I decided to just grabbed some noodles and soju.

"Hey Jungkook-ah..." He looked at me while eating his noodles. "What's this for?" I asked.

"Vice versa. You gave me a proper meal in my first day in school. You treat me ramen last time. So I'm paying it---" he explained.

"You don't need to. I just feel like giving you that time and treating you since I wanna be friends with you." I started eating.

"You wanted to be friends with me?" He asked. "Yeah. Aren't we friends already?" I continuously eat my noodles. Aaaaa I'm so hungry.

"But.. I don't make friends Chaeyoung-ssi." I choked on my food when he utter that. The heck?

"What? I thought we're friends already?" I'm really disappointed with this man right now!

"It's hard. People will come and go and if you felt attached, it hurts." He lowered down his head. "Why? Is there something you've experience from the past?"

"Yes. And until now I can't forget about it." I can hear the pain in his voice. "Jungkook-ssi... Have you been in love with someone before?" I asked. I'm really curious.

"I don't know. I guess? But that was a long time ago. I cannot even remember her." I felt a sudden jealousy from what I heard.

It's because he looks like he really love that girl. Like he's being loyal and faithful to her that's why I can feel his pain right now.

"Oh, I'm sorry." That's the only word that came out from my mouth. I drink my soju continuously. I don't care if I drink too much today. I'mma celebrate with myself.

We finished our food and head back to the reception. I felt a little bit dizzy because of the drink.

"Gwaenchana?" Jungkook asked me. "Yeah yeah I'm fine."

"Yah! Chaeyoung-ah!" I heard Lalisa's voice. "Oh Lisa-yah!"

"Where have you been? The host is now looking for the both of you." Lisa asked and I saw Taehyung beside her.

"Ohh I see you're with Taehyung? What's going on Lisa-yah?" I teased her. "Yah! Omo did you drink?!"

"Yes. A little bit." I answered. "You're drunk Chaeyoung-ah." Taehyung butt in. No I'm not. I'm not drunk lmao.

"Why are they looking for us?" I heard Jungkook asked. "They sre announcing the winner. Both of you won. Gaja, we have to go." Lisa explained.

"Omo! We won?! Yahh Jungkook-ssi we won!" I said happily while jumping like a squirrel. They are laughing at me. What's wrong?