Chapter 14

[ROSÉ]

CHAPTER 14.

I was startled at my alarm clock. Aish! It's so loud!

I almost forgot that it's already Monday. Aigoo, stress day again. I prepared myself, I don't wanna get scolded again. Psh.

While eating, I saw a note from the table.

Chaeyoung,

Can I have a word with you tomorrow? Let's talk during lunch. Take care, don't be late again.

Jungkook.

Why? What are we going to talk about? Oh, we drank last night. Fvck! Did I got drunk again? What the heck did I do to him? Is that why he want to talk to me? Waaaaaa!

I saw the plates we used last night. Then a memory suddenly came up in my mind. Wait... Omo!
I'm dead, aaaaaackkk. Did I just confess to him what I feel? You are so fool Park Chaeyoung! I promised that I'll never get drunk again, but what was that last night Chaeyoung? Aigoo~ I hate myself!

I shouted at him, I laughed at him, I cried in front of him. I did even hugged him?! You're so unbelievable! Jeongmal! Aishh, I don't wanna come to school today. I think I'm gonna be sick. 

I arrived to our room without looking to everyone I passed by. "Rosie! Have you seen the pictures already?" Jennie approached me and cling onto my arms.

"A-aniyo. I haven't seen it yet." I said. "Aish, go check it later. Rate my photography skills okeh?" She asked and excitedly went back to her seat.

"Arasseo arasseo." I sat beside him. I don't wanna face him but I can't skip class for today. Hayst, what to do. what to do. what to do.

"Chaeyoung-ah, Lisa is calling you." Taehyung said, so I looked at Lisa who's smiling at me. "What?" I mouthed at her. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yes I'm great, gumawo." I smiled back at her even tho I'm sweating here because of nervousness. The class finally started.

--

"Gaja Chaeyoung-ah, aren't you hungry? Jennie is coming with us for the first time." Lisa is asking if where am I going. "Sorry Lisa, I really can't. I have something to do this lunch. I'll eat later. Enjoy your lunch!" I said and hurry to the court.

He's waiting for me there, and I don't know what to feel. I really can't face him, but if I keep on avoiding him, I know I'll not be in a right condition.

"Oh Chaeyoung-ssi.."

"What do we need to talk about?" I asked directly. "Uh about last night---"

"What about that?"

"Were you serious about what you confess? Do you really...like me?" He asked. Yea I really like you Jungkook-ssi..

"Yeah, I do. What's wrong with liking you?" He seemed to be shocked at what I've said.

"I didn't mean to hurt your feelings last night. But I know you're aware that I can't reciprocate your feelings right?" His tone become sad.

"Fine. I know that, just.. just let me like you. It's not a crime to like someone tho.." I lowered my head.  I'm about to cry, but no.

"Chaeyoung-ssi, if you intended to do something to make me like you back---" I cut him off.

"Grab your lunch. Don't starve yourself. I gotta go Jungkook-ssi, bye." I walked out from his sight.

Then tears starts to fall down my cheeks. I don't want to do this to him, but I'm hurt you know. I let out a sigh and went to the girls comfort room.

I face the mirror and look at myself. "You're so fool Chaeyoung-ah. Why would you like someone that will never like you back? Aish jinjja!" I wiped my tears and wash my face.

I went to the canteen and saw Lisa and Taehyung eating their lunch. "Yah Chaeyoung-ah!" Lisa shouted to caught my attention. "I thought you were eating with Jennie? Where is she?"

"Oh there at your back." They laughed. "Rosie!" Jennie suddenly hugged me. "Oh why? What's with you Jennie-yah?" I smiled at her.

I ordered my food and ate with them. "Where's Jungkook? I thought we're all eating together?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't kn---"

"Uh I saw him inside the classroom earlier. He said he's not hungry so yea.." Jennie butted in. I looked at her and smiled.

"Why do you look so down Chaeyoung-ah?" Lisa asked. "Uhm I'm just tired Lisa-ssi." I finished my food and excuse myself for a while.

Didn't know that this is what it feels like to be dumped by the one you liked. "Pull yourself together Roseanne."

--

It's dismissal and I took a look on those photos that Jennie are saying. A picture caught my attention... It was us in the stage.

I look drunk that time. And I can see Jungkook's apologetic expression for what am I doing that time. I also saw our picture together while singing, holding hands. My heart felt pain the moment I saw his face.

Jennie is a good photographer, I can clearly see Jungkook's smile. The angle was good. And the quality of the picture is good.

I'm crying while walking going to the bus station. "W-why are you crying?" I was startled when someone butted in. So I stopped from walking... to face that person.

My eyes are wide open and that made me run away from him. I have to go home. I can no longer stay like this. It was him... the reason why I'm crying.