Chapter 7

[ROSÉ]

CHAPTER 7.

Okay Rosie, inhale... exhale...

Omo, I wanna quit this competition aaaaaackk!

"Lalisa!" I shouted at Lisa when I saw her. She's wearing a glittery costume for her dance competition. "Oh Chaeyoung-ah!" She ran towards me. There are already many people in this event.

"Ooh, you look stunning today. Wanna look good for him?" She teased. I just glared at her before she said, "Kidding!"

"Where's Jennie?" I asked Lisa. "With her bf as usual... Oh here they are." She pointed the two person coming from our direction.

"Rosie--- oof, you look good with that dress." Jennie complimented my outfit. "Thanks Jenjen."

I am wearing a black leather dress with a black sandals. I didn't mind myself to tie my hair since it's not the long.

"Where's your pair?" Jennie ask out of the topic. I look around to find him but I can't spot where is he right now.

"He's nowhere to be found." I let out a small sigh. "Oh by the way, see you later after the event guys! We have to prepare." Lisa waved her goodbye to the three of us, including Kai. "Goodluck Lalisa!" I said before she leave.

"Rosie, are you okay here alone? Kai and I needs to start taking pictures by now." Even Jennie will leave me. Waaa..

"Oh yes I'm fine here. You can go now. Goodluck!" I reassure her. "Goodluck for you and Jungkook too, Rosie." And there, I'm all alone here.

I walk around to find where Jungkook is. Where the heck is he?!

I saw Baekhyun oppa together with Taeyeon unnie. "Chaengie!" Baehyun called me so I walk towards them. I don't actually want to go see him because I would look like a third wheel for them. Aish!

"You're so pretty Chaeng." He complimented. Stop making me fall for you again oppa. It's all over now, pfft. I already have interest on someone... Wait what?

"Kamsahamnida oppa." I just smiled. "Where's that shy guy?" He asked. I almost bursted into laughter but good thing I controlled it. Shy guy? I swear on instagram he's not! "I don't know either." I just shrugged my shoulders and excuse myself for a while to find him.

I can see that all of the participants are getting ready. If you're gonna ask me? Haha I'm just chillin'. I don't even know what's happening to our glee club. Well, Dance Club will be the first one to perform later. And after them, it's our turn. Sht.

I went to backstage to see what's happening in there. There are lot of people here so I can't find him.

"Ow! That hurts!" I suddenly flinch because someone stepped on my right foot. Since I'm just wearing sandals, that literally hurts. "I'm so sorry. You okay---"

Speaking of... Here he is, the 'shy guy' stepped on my foot.

He stared at me while I stared back at him. Not minding the people who's walking here at the backstage. Geez, he's so attractive. He's wearing a black and white striped polo together with a black loose pants. His T-shirt was tacked in to his pants. Omo! It's just a simple outfit but why do it seems so attractive to me?!

We're just staring back at each other when someone call our attention.

"Yah! Two of you, you're already melting. Stop staring at each other, come here." Oh, it's our instructor. I avoided my gaze to him and started walking first to our team.

The team started to laugh when we're both now in front of them. "W-why?" I asked, raising one of my eyebrows to them.

"You two look so amazed by the looks of each other HAHAHA. The both of you look so cute." They teased. Okay? What's going on?