Chapter 5

[ROSÉ]

CHAPTER 5.

"Yah! Chaeyoung-ah!" I heard Lisa called my name louder. So I immediately turned my head to see her. Today is Monday so 5 days before the competition.

"Lisaaa."

"Why didn't you showed up last friday? Did you even attend the club meeting?" She rolled her eyes on me.

"Aish! I don't have the time to see you off Lalisa. We finished our practice late and we have to attend the next club so... yea. Mianhae." I explained while eating sandwich. I didn't have my breakfast because I'm gonna be late.

"We? What do you--- oh wait!" She's now smiling at me like heck!

"I almost forgot... you're with Jungkook, don't you?"

"Yess, but please stop bringing out that topic. Pfft." I began to walk heading to our class.

"Waee? What's wrong with that? Did you two had fun?"

"Shut up Lisa."

I sat down to my seat next to Taehyung. Between Lisa and him. I'm shocked because I saw Jungkook with his headphones. Ooh, he's early today.

"Morning Rosie, how's your practice last friday?" Jennie suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"It's great Jen, how about you? Are you with Kai?" I lifted an eyebrow to her. "Yeah, we're the one in charge of taking pictures for the event this coming Saturday."

"Ooh, that's great!" I reacted. I'm actually excited for the competition but nervousness is taking over the place.

"Chaeyoung-ssi..." While talking to Jennie, I heard a familiar voice called my name.

C-chaeyoung-ssi?

I look at him, it was Jungkook. I saw Taehyung's face a little bit shocked. Jennie stopped from talking and Lisa pats me at the back so hard. Grrr!

"N-ne?" I asked him.
Chaeyoung-ssi?! Omo!

"We have our practice later. Just to remin---" Taehyung cut him off.

"Why don't we change seats Chaeyoung? You two seem to have a hard time talking to each other because I'm in between the two of you?" Seriously?!!!!

"No freakin' way.." I heard Lalisa reacted beside me.

"Uh, yes. Great." I laughed awkwardly and sat beside Jungkook.

Now, Lisa is facing Jennie. She's beside Taehyung. Is she blushing?! She's not even moving. I just saw Taehyung smiled at her reaction while Jennie is laughing at her.

"So, as I was saying... we're gonna have our practice later after lunch. The instructor already excuse us for the second subject." He informed me.

"Thank you for informing me by the way. Are you done with your masterpiece already?" I smiled at him.

"Nope. You?" I just shake my head as my response since our teacher already arrived.

--

"Jungkook-ssi! Wait for me!" Sht. He's walking too fast. I just finished my lunch and he's already rushing to our practice room. Argh this guy...

Lisa also have her practice for the competition for Dance Club. While Jennie attend our second subject.

He slows down and I ran towards him. "Why are you walking too fast?" I said, catching my breath.

"Because you're too slow. Come on." Jinjja?! Hmp

"Here they are." I heard Baekhyun oppa said in a loud tone. They're all waiting for us. Jungkook is correct.