Chapter 19

[JUNGKOOK]

CHAPTER 19.

Park Chaeyoung.

That name was so similar to my first love. When it's my first time in this school that I'm in, she's the first person who showed kindness to me. I was touched at the moment especially when she offered me a meal.

I tried to be cold at her because I can feel that she's trying to make a move to be friends with me. I'm scared of being attached so I really tried my best to be a cold person.

But I don't know why I failed.

At first, I tried so hard not to talk to her but every time she's talking, it makes me wanna listen to every word that she's about to say.

She's not my actual seatmate, but when Taehyung and Chaeyoung changed their seats... I'm not bothered at all. I do feel comfortable around her little by little. Especially when she's my clubmate unexpectedly. My worries actually lessen since I know someone from our club.

"Yah. What are you planning to create?" She asked me. I want to tease her so I replied, "Why would I tell it to you?" I raised one of my eyebrows. Teasing her makes me smile.

I decided to paint the little girl I met when I was lost. She became my inspiration and my hope. That's why I love her so much.

I wasn't expecting that much, at first I didn't expect that we will be in the same club. But being her partner is not even predictable. I didn't see that coming, so I just acted like I don't care at all.

When I first heard her sing, I was actually touched and amazed. I admire her unique voice. It was like comforting your broken heart. Her voice helps to ease the pain. Pain that I'm still feeling until now.

Before, I promised to myself that I'm not gonna be making friends unless I found my first love. But Chaeyoung-ssi is the one who broke my own promise. When I'm with her, I was able to make friends with others. She surreal changed me for the better.

"Ow! That hurts!" I heard someone shouted, I guess I stepped on someone so I immediately turned to that person to apologize. "I'm so sorry. You okay---" I was like 'pete's sake how can she be so beautiful with that black leather dress.' I was attracted to her that time. She's just wearing simple make-up but she still managed to be that beautiful.

I am not aware that Chaeyoung would be this loud by just cheering for her bestfriend. "You're too loud Chaeyoung-ssi. Tone it down." I managed to say despite of the loud crowd. "Am I? Fine, sorry..." She pouted. It was so funny, she's so cute when she did that.

She also once said that Taeyeon noona has a great vocal, without her knowing that I love her voice more. Why does she keep on looking down on herself? I always wonder if she ever had feelings for Baekhyun hyung. She seemed jealous when he's with Taeyeon. When I found out that she really did liked Baekhyun hyung before, I guess I'm crazy? Why would I be jealous? Aniya Jungkook-ah.

During my first ever performance on stage with her, I was totally nervous that time. But I just go with the flow because I want to express my feelings through singing as well. I noticed that she's nervous and having a hard time, so I took over her singing part and held her hands. Her hands are shaking, so I tightened my grip and looked at her eyes.

I did a great job because we did a wonderful performance that day. And that was also the day when I got to see Chaeyoung's new side. The Drunken Chaeyoung. I want to laugh or what because she's totally a mess. When she suddenly became unconscious, I worried at her.

I saw how Baekhyun hyung carried her to the clinic. I don't know why I'm feeling that but I still didn't care. I'm the one who initiated to bring her home. There's something who's stopping me to leave her that time, but Lisa is with her so I'm relieved.