Chapter 17

[ROSÉ]

CHAPTER 17.

I guess, I failed with my mission of avoiding Jungkook. Because of what happened Yesterday. The telling of story thingy? Aish!

And now! I'm gonna be honest, I'm not used to it when Jungkook is not around. Look! I feel bored, I wanna sleep during discussion. I wanna eat something. I wanna go home!

Perhaps, I'm really in love with him. And I'm having my hopes high because of what I discovered yesterday.

"I can only remember the year... Year 2013."

When he said that, I had a doubt. Is he that stranger I met that time? Because it feels strange. That was also the year when my mom left me. It was also holiday.. I just lied that it's nothing because I don't want to sound like a fool again. Assuming that he's that stranger and it turns out that it's not him.

Plus, I cannot fully remember the whole details about him.

I'm at the canteen together with my friends. This time, Kai is eating with us because Jennie said that it's too boring if they eat alone.

"Rosie, what's wrong with your face?" Jennie asked me. The boys are the one to buy foods. I hope I also have my man like them.

"Let me guess, is it because... Jungkook is not around? It's his suspension right? Am I correct?" Lisa teased me. I forgot that she don't know yet about me being dumped by Jungkook.

"Yeah.." They gasped, not expecting my answer.

I'm actually bothered by that year... I can't explain. Is it because he looks familiar the first time I saw him? Aaaaa I'm confused.

"Waewaewae? What happened?" Lisa asked. "We were at the Han river yesterday..." I started, "You were together?! I thought he dumped you?" But Jennie butted in. Aishhh!

"What?! Jungkook dumped Chaeyoung-ah?!" Look at this girl, she's panicking. Aigoo~

"Stop. Lisa, yes he dumped me. Jennie, yes we're together. But the thing is..." I said seriously. I cannot joke this time... I really can't. I'm in deep thought right now.

"What?" They both asked in unison.

"We both talked about our family. We have the same story." I said while staring at my phone.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Lalisa asked. They both looked interested.

"Like what I've told you before, my mom left me when I was a kid at Han River?" I asked them both. They were seriously looking at me.

"Ne."

"And we have the same situation. What really bothers me is that... It's the same year when it happened to the both of us."

"Woah wait, are you sure?" Jennie reacted.

"Yes, I met a stranger that time. Who's also lost that time. It was a boy right? But I can't remember his face." They gasped in shock.

"Wait, are you saying that Jungkook is that stranger you met?" Lisa asked while covering her mouth.

"I'm still doubting since my memory isn't that clear. But when I first saw him, he really looks familiar.."

"That's probably him Rosie.." Jennie said.

"I guess too, do you feel something weird when you saw him?" Lisa asked me. "Yes, like I wanna be friends with him. I want to get closer to him. And my guts are telling that to me." I explained.

"Right! Remember when it's his first time here as a transferee? I saw you gave him a food. And you seemed interested at him the first time you two have met." She giggled.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Is he your long lost prince? Uwu!" What in the world is happening?

"You two are so cute.. but Rosie, don't assume too much. I swear, It's much worser if you assume." Jennie gave me an advice.

I nodded, "Ne, gumawo. I'm gonna figure it out first. And I'm hoping that my memory becomes clearer." I smiled at the both of them.

We started to eat once the two guys finally arrived.

--

Hmm, as soon as possible, I need my memory to come back. Even though it's little by little. Maybe it's my chance to meet him again.

It's 50% that it's him. Because of the year, of him being lost, same year same place. Waaaa I'mma hug him really tight once I found out that Jungkook is that guy.

But I still have to wait for 1 week to observe and discover it, since it's Jungkook's suspension. Omo, I miss him...

Because of what he told me about his family, my disappointment about me being dumped by him suddenly goes away. It just makes me want to comfort him for good.

I decided to text Jisoo eonni.

Roje: Jisoo eonni!

I know she'll reply in a seconds because it's her break. In 3..2..1..

Jisoo: Waeyo Roje?

Roje: I have some question to ask if it's alright?

Jisoo: munje eopseoyo. (No problem)

Roje: When Jungkook was a kid, I heard that his parents don't like him and left him at the Han River... Did he told you something that happened exactly that time?

Jisoo: Uhm.. When he was lost, the police called me. So I rushed to the police station that time and I saw him with a kid. I guess she's also lost that time. I can't recall her face since it was a long time ago.

Roje: How old was Jungkook that time eonni?

Jisoo: He's turning 10.

Roje: Did he told you something about the kid?

Jisoo: As far as I can remember, he did. He was almost traumatized that day but he said, a girl made his feeling better. And he promised to himself that he'll find that girl when he grew up.

Roje: Omo... I see.

Jisoo: Why did you suddenly asked?

Roje: Jisoo eonni, I cannot tell you that I'm 100% sure about this. But I have a guess that I am the kid who accompanied him to the police station...

Jisoo: Oh my gosh! How? Jeongmalyo?!

Roje: I'm not yet sure eonni. I still have to clear things up that's why I'm asking you. Because I was also lost the same year as Jungkook. And I met a stranger, it was a kid who's crying. I can remember that you said that he's a crybaby. And it was the same place too.

Jisoo: AAAAAAAAA ARE YOU TWO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER? Aye!

Roje: Aigoo~ jinjja eonni? HAHAHAHA btw, I'm gonna inform you about this issue once I already found it out arasseo eonni? Jal ga.

Jisoo: Goodluck Roje! Uwu, I'm gonna scream!

I laughed at her reaction. Waaaaaa I'm gaining my confidence that it's him. Help me God.