Chapter 21

[ROSÉ]

CHAPTER 21.

"I have something to... tell you." I just looked at him. His eyes are closed, but his hand was holding mine. I covered him up with a blanket using my other hand.

"Mianhae Jungkook-ssi... This wouldn't be happening if I didn't run away. I'm... I'm just shocked. And I'm so sorry for that." I started crying AGAIN in front of him because of guiltiness inside my head.

"Shh stop crying, listen to me." He said while his eyes are still closed.

I am just looking at the floor because of shame.

"Do you know the feeling of finally meeting the person you badly want to see again for a long time?..." When he asked that, my eyes looked at him directly.

He slowly opened his eyes and continue speaking. "I'm not aware, that person is just around me." I am just listening to him and my tears badly wanna come out from my eyes.

"Chaeyoung-ssi.." I looked at him.

"Wae?"

"I am so sorry... sorry for realizing it too late."

"W-what?"

"Chaeyoung-ssi.." He called me again.

"What is it?" He's still holding my hand.

"Do you still like me?" He finally looked at me with those eyes.

I remained silent.

"Why can't you answer me? Does your feelings already fade a---"

"Of course I do... I do still like you. Because you are Jeon Jungkook." I directly answered his question. He finally found out about it. That's why he's asking me something like this.

"Then..." He gets up from lying down and sat on the couch with the blanket still on him. I felt that his grip on my hand tighten.

"Jungkook-ssi! You should be resting. Come on.." I scolded him. He's so stubborn, aish!

"Then I'm sorry for breaking your heart the first time, when I rejected you. I'm sorry for hurting you the second time, when you misunderstood what you saw earlier." His eyes were so sincere. His voice cracks a bit but I can still feel his sincerity.

"Are you still hurting? May I know?" A tear finally streamed down my cheek. "Not anymore... now that you cleared things up." I smiled while crying.

I hate myself when I cry especially in front of him. When I was young, I am a strong child. But what is happening right now is that, you can see a weak grown up woman crying because of a guy.

"But why are you crying?" He went closer to me. "These are just the tears that I'm trying to hold back a while ago."

He went to me and give me a tight hug that I could ever receive from someone. A really tight one.

"I missed you so much." He whispered. Fvck, why is he being like this?! Now I'm sobbing in his shoulders. "I missed you more Kookie-yah..."

Minutes have passed, I felt that he's no longer moving. He's now asleep while we're still hugging. I lay him down again in the couch. I can't bring him in my room because he's too heavy.

I'll just sleep here in the living room too. I lay down in the couch that is near from him. I wanna accompany him and stare at his face.

Poor Jungkook, he looks really tired and sick. I checked his temperature before I sleep and it gets better than earlier. I'm relieved.