Chapter 22

[ROSÉ]

CHAPTER 22.

I accompanied Jungkook to his house early in the morning, to get his uniform. So he's house is just nearby, I can tell.

Jungkook's finally better. Thank God. "I guess, the kiss was the reason why I'm feeling better today." He said while walking towards the gate of our school. "Stop it or else..." I warned him again. "Or else?"

"Uh, or else... I'm not going with you later." Aha! Nice idea [/chuckles; "Then I'm coming with you, if you're not going with me later. Basic." I stopped from walking and glared at him. "Kidding!" He laughed and put his arm in the shoulder.

"Yah~ 뭐해?" (What are you doing)

"I want to. Don't try to remove it, because I'm gonna keep on doing this." I shake my head, he's so unbelievable! "Didn't know that you're so clingy. Before when we first met, looks like you hate all the person that surrounds you tsk. You looked so cold even in our first encounter here. And now, you're like a koala clinging onto me." I sighed.

"왜요? (Why) What's wrong with that?" He asked while heading to our room. "Nothing." I saw Tzuyu coming in our direction, and that made us stopped from walking.

"Oh annyeong..." She greeted us. Woah, I thought she's mad at me? "Tzuyu-ssi, why?" He asked.

"Sorry about what happened last time. I just don't know what I really feel. If it's attraction or obsession. Maybe it was just a crush. And mianhaeyo Chaeyoung eonni." She bowed at me.

I'm 1 year older than her, we're not in the same level so I'm not able to see her. She's just familiar to me.

"It's alright... Take care." I smiled at her. "Thankyou eonni, stay strong. I'm happy for the two of you." She smiled back and already made her way to her class. I smiled at Jungkook, but he winked at me. "Hey! What's that wink for?" He starts running to our room "Try to guess!" So I tried to catch him. He is so freaking unbelievable guys [/sighed;

---

"Why are you two absent yesterday hm?" It's THAT teacher again. The one who scolded me for being late. And the reason of Jungkook's suspension. The one who suspended him.

"Uhm, just an emergency suddenly came up. I'm really sorry..." I said.

"I was sick yesterday, so Chaeyoung took care of me." I immediately looked at him. Why. The. Heck. Did. He. Used. That. As. A. Fvcking. Reason?!

"Ya!" I whisper-shouted at him. All of their attention is on us.

"Oh so you two still managed to flirt? Huh!" Shiz.

"That's not called flirting---" I hold his hand to prevent him from having an argument with our teacher. He might get suspended again!

"My fault. I'm so sorry." He apologized. "I don't want to make my mood ruined. Take your sit!" Whoo~ good thing nothing happened.

I just looked at him and smiled. I'm somewhat proud, even tho he's not mine... he's always there to take my side and take all the risks for me. He's really something. Different from the other boys that I've met out there.

---

"So you're saying... Both of you were together yesterday? In your apartment?" Lisa still can't believe what she heard from our teacher earlier. I just nodded at her, remembering the kiss yesterday. Pft.

Jungkook and I, Lisa and Tae, Jennie and Kai are having our lunch. We're like a couple squad aishh~ but Jungkook and I are not even a couple :|

"Because of Rosie's clumsiness, Jungkook became sick." Jennie laughed. "I know, that's my fault." I pouted at her. "Whut? You still don't get it? Don't ya?" Jennie lifted an eyebrow.