Chapter 3

[ROSÉ]

CHAPTER 3.

Friday.

Excited.

Nervous.

I went inside the designated room for Glee Club. There are still few people here but as time passed by we are increasing in numbers. It's 9:00 AM and the scheduled meeting for Arts Club is later after lunch. It's just sad that Lisa and Jennie is not with me.

Lisa is in Dance Club which is later on after lunch. While Jennie is in Debate Club and her second choice is Photography Club. We have the same schedule so I might be seeing her later on. But yeah, probably she's with her boyfriend again -__-

"You okay Chaeng?" I heard someone called my name and held my shoulders.

"Oh! Baekhyun oppa! You're here too? I didn't see your name in the list." I was shocked because he's also here. Good thing I atleast know one person here. Because majority are from the higher level. Well I know Jungkook but we're not yet close.

"I listed my name late yesterday. Good thing I'm able to be one of this participant here. Where's your friends?" He asked while smiling. Awts.

"They are in different club by the way. Also we have different schedules." I answered. He excused himself for a while to talk with someone.

I knew it. It's because Taeyeon unnie is also here. I guess they are already dating. I felt a sudden pain in my heart. But not that deep. Baekhyun oppa is 2 years older than me. That's why he treats me like his little sister.

Sadly, Oppa likes Taeyeon unnie. They are in the same class. They have great vocals which I admire the most. I guess they are soulmates. Hope to find my soulmate too.

I look around to find Jungkook, but I can't see him. Maybe he's gonna be late.

Speaking of...

The door opened and it reveals Jungkook wearing plain black t-shirt and pants with his headphones hanging in his broad shoulders. Ooh, stop it Chaeng, you might be hypnotize.

But obviously, he really looks attractive! Cheesecake!

Jungkook find himself a seat. He's a bit far from me. I saw Baekhyun waving at me and giving me a thumbs up. He really motivates me in different ways.

In a minute, the instructor arrived and started discussing about our Club. He's really passionate when teaching us the tips and vocals that he knows. He's knowledgable.

"Okay, so for our first activity we will be having a collaboration. I know that this is too early but yeah." He instructed.

Ooh, collab. I want that.

"You need to sing a song harmonizing your voices. You have to be competitive." I'm not that confident, but I'll give it a try.

"Start finding your partner and once you already have your partner I'll discuss more further. Start!" Fvcking cheesecake? A partner?

Did he just said a fvcking partner? I thought it's a collaboration of a group! Omo, I looked for Baekhyun oppa, but sadly he already have his partner. His partner is Taeyeon. I regret this arghh.